Buskers, Street Entertainers in Maidenhead, Berkshire*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Maidenhead.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Charlie the Tramp - gracing the town centre since time began!
- Charlie the tramp, long time alcholic and tramp
- Charlie the drunk, that woman that stands outside M&S and practically wails Biiiiiig Issuuue Pleaaaase. Oh and that asian bloke with the dimples.
- Charlie is not around so much any more.
- there was that old drunk......but he was beaten up and killed i believe
- The bloke witth the sellotape shoes
- I have relative in Maidenhead and everytime im down i look forward to seeing Charlie!
- buksers charlie the tramp hes alrtie great laugh
- johnny hardcore the drunk
- the one the only charlie
- Charlie!!!!!!! The town drunk. He's harmless, but quite entertaining when he's sitting on a bench and singing at people. Rumour is that he used to be a boxer..... apparently not a very good one.
- TESCO subway near the new market
- A man with no teeth and a Scottish accent, who hasn't moved from his spot in the last 2 years.Day or night.Personally i find this quite entertaining.
- "The Colonel" as he liked to be known, spoke like the queen of england and actually had a monacle in his eye. Drunk 24/7 and wasn't allowed anywhere apart from the Swan Vaults where I used to let him and all his mates in every day.......hello Colonel,Basher,Malcolm,Mike and my sweetheart who was a gentleman Tom.
- Townies are always entertaining. there's possibly no-one else who could stand outside macdonalds for that long in the blistering cold.
- There's a Man purporting to be a Frenchman who stands on Bridge Road EVERY saturday with Onions around his neck, the Beret, the bike full of onions. Selling onions!
I kid you not, its a site i tell you.
- The most infamous street entertainer of all - CHARLIE. He always brings a smile to your face when you see him wandering VERY merrily through the streets declaring profound statements to all the females.. We love you Charlie!!
- Not bad, but can get a bit monotonous at times!
- Bloke who plays the guitar underneath the underpass between the Market and Castle Hill - He rules!!
- The buskers are the best thing about Maidenhead... string quartets and flautists. None of your out of tune one man bands here!
- Quite a few cool ones. The guys with the pan pipes have to be seen/heard.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sid Barker, jill, David Horton, Jon Barber, julia, Lloyd Ramsay, patrina lester, Fernando, Vincent, Salsa, Phil Rennie, Vicky Sworn, Jeff Shine, Damian Cooper, Lon Coley, Ariadne Web Design, Tamara Mursell, zoe, Jake!!, emily, dave, Jess, Nicola, tony wheeler, Eto Demerzel, John Woffinden, Barnaby, Paul Williams, HB, Hayley Davies, steve, Katherine Belcher, Nick, linus, Steven Smith, rhiannon baker, Ed W, james b, ben sullivan, Jules, Amy, Annalise, malcolm, chris, paul kilford, damon torsten, Fiona Merrick, matt higgins, gez, Jennie, camilla horwood, xcoerw, Henry, Dan Morton, Pauline Middleton, kilford, wellcoolbuds, ian lake, Leah Sherwood, kate foreman, daniel reeves, Paul Baker, robert porter, rosie severino, generic, Andrea S....., sharon, DONNA, Sam, Jordan, David Cook, Emma Hare, Sarah, ADAM WEBB, saz, jade, Callum, Bud Gruner, John Smiths, Tim, Ibz, sandy, bob, Colm Murphy, Andy, fanny, Andy Lamb
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Maidenhead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maidenhead Knowhere Board