Live Music Venues in Maidenhead, Berkshire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Maidenhead.
Live Music Venues
- Reading - Fez Club
- night shift, st marys church, check otu schools for concerts, cox green RPJ concert...and of course the jazz band!
- Smokey Joes has tribute bands and so does Chicagoes. Both tend to be of low quality, very gimmicky and lay old, tired songs like Livin la vida loca
- The Magnet leisure centre hosts battle of the bands occasionally
- re:charge, cox green school rock pop and jazz concert!!!
- None. Reading Fez club or Po na-na are probably the nearest places to see bands and DJ's
- THE ROOF now has a lot of really good nights going on. namely in weekly order
wednesdays - beats and pieces- breakbeat and hip-hop with dj linus
thursday - aqua with john b "metalheads" liquid funk , soulful drum and bass and electroclash
fridays - dj's on rotation with house, hip-hop, and generally an alternative to top 40 crap
saturdays - raise the roof with chris cardwell "point blank fm"
also monthly DnB events apocalypse previous guests have been skibadee, andy c, shabba d, dj hype
- THE NEWT ROCKS LIVE MUSIC EVERY SATURDAY NO COVERS BANDS OR CHEESY LISTENING THERE
- Where you all been THE NEWT has been doing brilliant music for months has a house p.a and everyone there is really friendly.For info visit BUKANDSKIT.COM
or thenewt.co.uk (site under construction )
- Berkshires Premiere Live music event! "New Rock Fallacy" featuring Rage DC, Jecano, Blind II Reality, Sextodecimo and Method.One all play live @ Newt & Cucumber, 2 Bridge Street, Maidenhead on Thursday 19th September. National magazine present at the event. Doors at 7:00pm. Finishes midnight. Not to be missed!
- First impact are soon gonner hit maidenhead with there song's so watch-out
- see above.And Finnegan's Wake for Irish music.
- The mad ferret was open for 4 months only and was a great venue especially when Ian and Dave were on the decks even better if you knew the brothers that ran it and were invited to the drunken parties upstairs after closing!!
- Used to be a Rec Centre for all sorts cant remember Rd but opp Kidwells park
next to the old Art College
- Yay the magnet!!!! they usually have gigs there like all metal bands! yay!Ki
- Magnet Leisure centre holds great gigs woth a sexy compere (me).
- There is a live music venue in Maidenhead and has been for a long time. Smokey Joes Roadhouse in Nicholson Way. Live bands every Friday and Saturday.
- NONE,,,goto Reading i'm afraid. No one in Maidenhead could care a damn about Live music.
- Bj's where have you gone!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sid Barker, jill, David Horton, Jon Barber, julia, Lloyd Ramsay, patrina lester, Fernando, Vincent, Salsa, Phil Rennie, Vicky Sworn, Jeff Shine, Damian Cooper, Lon Coley, Ariadne Web Design, Tamara Mursell, zoe, Jake!!, emily, dave, Jess, Nicola, tony wheeler, Eto Demerzel, John Woffinden, Barnaby, Paul Williams, HB, Hayley Davies, steve, Katherine Belcher, Nick, linus, Steven Smith, rhiannon baker, Ed W, james b, ben sullivan, Jules, Amy, Annalise, malcolm, chris, paul kilford, damon torsten, Fiona Merrick, matt higgins, gez, Jennie, camilla horwood, xcoerw, Henry, Dan Morton, Pauline Middleton, kilford, wellcoolbuds, ian lake, Leah Sherwood, kate foreman, daniel reeves, Paul Baker, robert porter, rosie severino, generic, Andrea S....., sharon, DONNA, Sam, Jordan, David Cook, Emma Hare, Sarah, ADAM WEBB, saz, jade, Callum, Bud Gruner, John Smiths, Tim, Ibz, sandy, bob, Colm Murphy, Andy, fanny, Andy Lamb
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Maidenhead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maidenhead Knowhere Board