Record Shops in Maidenhead, Berkshire*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Maidenhead.
- High Wycombe - Scorpion records!
- HMV is all we got :(
- All we have now is an HMV, may as well just stay home and download.
- MVC, vigin (r.i.p), GAME
- virgin has gone now! the only proper music shop left is mvc
- cdreeves.co.uk is an online music shop based in Maidenhead. The prices are good for the chart stuff and they specialise in helping unsigned bands and small labels sell their stuff. Really trying to help the new music scene.
- thames valley hospice is the best place then mvc then virgin
- uhh virgin, mvc i guess......
- No good record shops at all. Your best bet will be in nearby Reading.
- virgin,Wh Smiths,MVC
- There really isn't anything in Maidenhead except Virgin and MVC. And they're everywhere.
- virgin, mvc.(yr 2001)
- The place where we usually buy our records from is the virgin shop in the nicholoson shopping precient!
- Bugger all record shops here. Best got to Reading.
This place is so Musically defunkt that there are even regular Sunday protests by the deaf community.
- Nothing you haven't seen before.
- The record section of Hard Edge has now shut due to the fact that they did a part time trade in drug selling (Clothes section is still open though)
- Virgin is definitely the best record shop in town. WhSmiths has a record dept. but hardly ever has any new releases until they are out of the charts!
- NEW Virgin - Great but NO VINYL. Opened by Hunter (Gladiators) last year , best store to open in the town recently although it is quite small with only a limited selection. The Megastore in Reading is much better.
- Hard Edge records has gone. Not Not NOt NOT Good. The place was the best for decent NEW dance vinyl.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sid Barker, jill, David Horton, Jon Barber, julia, Lloyd Ramsay, patrina lester, Fernando, Vincent, Salsa, Phil Rennie, Vicky Sworn, Jeff Shine, Damian Cooper, Lon Coley, Ariadne Web Design, Tamara Mursell, zoe, Jake!!, emily, dave, Jess, Nicola, tony wheeler, Eto Demerzel, John Woffinden, Barnaby, Paul Williams, HB, Hayley Davies, steve, Katherine Belcher, Nick, linus, Steven Smith, rhiannon baker, Ed W, james b, ben sullivan, Jules, Amy, Annalise, malcolm, chris, paul kilford, damon torsten, Fiona Merrick, matt higgins, gez, Jennie, camilla horwood, xcoerw, Henry, Dan Morton, Pauline Middleton, kilford, wellcoolbuds, ian lake, Leah Sherwood, kate foreman, daniel reeves, Paul Baker, robert porter, rosie severino, generic, Andrea S....., sharon, DONNA, Sam, Jordan, David Cook, Emma Hare, Sarah, ADAM WEBB, saz, jade, Callum, Bud Gruner, John Smiths, Tim, Ibz, sandy, bob, Colm Murphy, Andy, fanny, Andy Lamb
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Maidenhead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maidenhead Knowhere Board