Skateboarding Spots in Maidenhead, Berkshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Maidenhead.
- "the matrix" sk8 park in kidwells park
- Kidwells Park and also really annoyingly outside the library.
- outskirts of maidenhead by big post office there is an empty car park. there are blocks a hubba and banks
- The post office is on Stafferton Way.
www.skatemaidenhead.tk 50+ videos of spots in Maidenhead. Genuinly relevent.
- obviously library banks and town hall ledges.the banks are smooth brick, very fun.there is a 7 step nearby.at the library there is a big stairs.go down them and turn left.go along and turn right when you see an office.there is the 7.post office HQ there is a small 3 step and loads of small drops/curbs/ledges thre.some older skaters are right nobs watch out for them.carpark next to it with a 5 and on one of the levels is a waxed ledge.bling bling ps the 7 step is so feckin sick
- The Library Banks and town hall blocks are the best spots outside the skatepark if you like your street skating alternatively you can try either Tesco's or Sainsbury's carparks though these supply just the usual curbs etc and are a bust most of the time as little wannabe Hitlers speed around on quad bikes.
- Kidwells park or town hall,staforton carpark friday nites
- Well, the council spend a huge wedge of money building a skateboard park at Grenfell Park, but the locals are always complaining in the local paper about how it's too noisy and there should be a dress code (?!?!?) for the people using it, etc
- MATRIX skate park (in kidwells par) PUSH push go to the magnet on tuesdays from 4:00-7:00 i think
- it does not matter whair you go you will always se Vince (the big bald carpet roler ) and it is best to avoid him as he is not verry nice
- New skate park in Kidwells Park.
- used to be the library- but mostly the skate park- when it's clear of any scum, sorry nice, lovely, friendly people from sloff, sorry, slough.
- KIDWELL SKATE PARK!
- Some big ramp round the back of Castle Hill Community Centre.
If you see a big skinhead called Vince in skateboarding gear, follow him...
...and ask him if he still rolls people up in carpets and sits on them.
- A group called Tribe from River Church in Maidenhead is trying to set up a skate park area for all the skaters in Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. Various skate events are taking place in the Magnet Leisure Centre. The event is called Push and the next one on 26th June 1999. The event involves Skating, Break Dancing, Dj's and competitions.
- Castle Hill Skatepark - Metal skatepark loads of regular chillers but too many bladers and the occasional BMX blokey. Anyway, Girder, double rail, Funbox with handrail, bank, little 1/4 pipe, big 1/4 pipe. Town Hall blocks (about knee height) Library banks Tesco's car park - Curbs and things
- : There should be a new park being built at the Castle Hill youth centre: huge fun box with steps and rail, quaterpipes and a bit more, maybe a mini sometime. There is also now a new mini down in one of the recreation grounds in Sandhurst.
- Alfred Major Rec. Cookham (two miles north)
- Try the library (fairly smooth and fast - some interesting banks), any of the various car parks (lots of railsliding potential). Avoid town centre as a lot of the attitude mongers (see The Bell) find it funny to push you off your board and throw it on top of a building or under a car (very hard).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sid Barker, jill, David Horton, Jon Barber, julia, Lloyd Ramsay, patrina lester, Fernando, Vincent, Salsa, Phil Rennie, Vicky Sworn, Jeff Shine, Damian Cooper, Lon Coley, Ariadne Web Design, Tamara Mursell, zoe, Jake!!, emily, dave, Jess, Nicola, tony wheeler, Eto Demerzel, John Woffinden, Barnaby, Paul Williams, HB, Hayley Davies, steve, Katherine Belcher, Nick, linus, Steven Smith, rhiannon baker, Ed W, james b, ben sullivan, Jules, Amy, Annalise, malcolm, chris, paul kilford, damon torsten, Fiona Merrick, matt higgins, gez, Jennie, camilla horwood, xcoerw, Henry, Dan Morton, Pauline Middleton, kilford, wellcoolbuds, ian lake, Leah Sherwood, kate foreman, daniel reeves, Paul Baker, robert porter, rosie severino, generic, Andrea S....., sharon, DONNA, Sam, Jordan, David Cook, Emma Hare, Sarah, ADAM WEBB, saz, jade, Callum, Bud Gruner, John Smiths, Tim, Ibz, sandy, bob, Colm Murphy, Andy, fanny, Andy Lamb
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Maidenhead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maidenhead Knowhere Board