Cheap Food in Malmesbury, Wiltshire*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Malmesbury.
- Sam's Thai restaurant, just along the river from the fire station.
- Delicious is a great takeaway in Cross Hayes. Also Malmesbury Tandoori, Rendez-vous and Rajah (Other takeaways in the High Street).
- The Old Bell Hotel & Restaurant (2 rosettes, AA 3 stars, RAC 3 stars) is famous for its gargantuan Sunday Roast lunches, choice of carved meats, plates of steaming vegetables, fruits pies and clotted cream, whole cheeses and supberb wines. After that, we wake you for one of our special teas - huge slabs of coffee walnut cake, sandwiches & Lapsang tea - this is no ordinary experience and only the brave & starving should book. We've even got a Sundays only special rate if you need to sleep it off. Pure indulgence.
- Delicious is great, specially after a couple
- Kings Arms restaurant has been re-furbished Sept 1999..well worth a visit...food evn more excellent than it was before !!
- Good food but expensive at the Smoking Dog. Cheap but amazing variety at the Kings Arms. Suffolk Arms used to be great for food but has gone down hill in last five years. Malmesbury Tandoori - cheap but greasy Indian Take-away. Rajah is new sit down restaurant - more expensive, sometimes good, sometimes not. Best food in town is in the superb Le Flambe restaurant - fantastic restarant with great french/continental/saucy food.
- The Old Bell Hotel (The best place for high quality food and service.)
- The Whole Hogg, Kings Arms
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dave, josie matthews, Coda Studios, agirlfrommalmesbury, sue wilson, m clark, zac, Howard Wright, daz, Richard Stoodley, Harriet, Kell, jon ponting, generic, your kidding..., Woody
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Malmesbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Malmesbury Knowhere Board