Pubs in Malmesbury, Wiltshire*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Malmesbury.
- Smoking Dog is fun and friendly, and does good food.
- Around 11 pubs in Malmesbury, best ones are the Three Cups, Duke of York and Whole Hog. There's also the Rose & Crown, Guild Hall, Borough Arms, Smoking Dog, Suffolk Arms, Old Bell and Kings Arms.
- Look out for the changes at the Kings Arms Hotel
- Three Crowns - good start to the evenings. Kings Arms LHS for OAP's - RHS for young crowd, Guildhall for younger crowd, Smoking Dog for twenty and thirty somethings and older - good mix of people. Rose and Crown is up and coming boozer. Duke of York is OK for lunchtime pint but a bit out of the way for inclusion on a decent pub crawl.
- The Smoking Dog if you're mature enough for it
- The Whole Hogg, Kings Arms, The Guild is probably the best pub in Malmesbury and also occassionally has live music.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dave, josie matthews, Coda Studios, agirlfrommalmesbury, sue wilson, m clark, zac, Howard Wright, daz, Richard Stoodley, Harriet, Kell, jon ponting, generic, your kidding..., Woody
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Malmesbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Malmesbury Knowhere Board