Skateboarding Spots in Malmesbury, Wiltshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Malmesbury.
- 2005 skatepark planned up white lion park(very definite).
reeds farm long waxed curb
dysons has 3 sets,5 sets,ledges,banks,and handrails(if your man enough)
there are puite alot of spots in malmesbury and a lot of friendly skaters but lots of the spots you get kicked out of.
- The few spots I know are:-
The slope opposite the fire station (someones driveway be carefull)
The curved curb in station yard (pretty good to grind along with things to ollie and stuff)
The Activity Zone (crap now the swimming pool went up)
The by pass brigde (old school tricks can be done there as well as a huge ollie down a slope)
THe bowls club area - curbs, stuff to ollie and hump back bridge to use as a flat bank (might find some crates around the bowls club
The car park in station yard (a flat bank and stuff to trick off - but some got stolen!)
The round about by somerfields entrance (good as a flat bank - night only and hard to ride)
The old curb by Somerfields is pretty smashed now but give it a go
The traffic bumps are good to play on too (at night only)
The old bench up top of Reeds Farm (also grass gap from 1ft to about 3ft)
The new school is okay to skate (benchs and slopes)
The primary school (watch it the school gets the police and has security cameras)
The park road industrial estate (just before the foot bridge leading to somerfields) has steps, grinds and there is drains to ollie and always wood lying around you can skate on
If all fails find your own!
- councel have stolen broken every thing we have. u will get haseld every were u go.
- Malmesbury's little leisure centre. Check it out, its worth a skate.
- Station Road Industrial Estate. Free ramps and suchlike, but leave it tidy when you go or the locals get upset.
- by the facto
- A couple of car parks and that's about it.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dave, josie matthews, Coda Studios, agirlfrommalmesbury, sue wilson, m clark, zac, Howard Wright, daz, Richard Stoodley, Harriet, Kell, jon ponting, generic, your kidding..., Woody
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Malmesbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Malmesbury Knowhere Board