Arts, crafts and such in Muswell Hill, Greater London*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Muswell Hill.
Arts, crafts and such
- Dog Portraits & other Pets...
Bespoke drawings by Laura Gill from Avenue Mews.
From pedigree to mongrel - no pet refused!
- Art for arts sake
- The sewing shop. Speak to the ladies who work there and they will enlighten you and impart their endless knowledge. Which is particularly useful when you have coursework to hand in in 5 days!
- New art supply shop with Art Gallery as well has just opened where falconer was. It has a new shop front designed in the style of Gaudi. A must see!
- The crocodile cafe
- The one and only art shop is going (rent increase) - a shame.
- Too many to mention. M.H. is the capital of 'craft'.
- Falconer and the art shop on the Broadway.
- Falconer is probably the most inviting large plate glass window for street furniture anywhere. If you want over-priced fur covered photo frames and space supplement worthless nicknacks, this is the place for you. Unbelievably, a chain - there's another one in Crouch End!
- Eccentrics (aka 'The Blue Peter Shop' - because emost things in it looks like it's been knocked up on a kids' TV show)is the place for unlikely objects clad in fake fur/ mirrors/ mosaic etc. Does have some interesting glassware and clocks.
- Lots of twee yuppy shops in muswell hill, and two of those "Paint your
own mugs" places.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, rick Bush, AGM UK, Lisa, Dan Kelly, noodlebum, sharyn november, Ed Rich, Fiona Fer, annonymous, fletch, DK, Francis, Chris, Rachel Firth, david Goldman, Fleur Gatfield, Darryl Wilks, PaxDelta, cecilia, James Tuddenham, Donna, Marzban Kapadia, generic, Claire, new muswell hill, nial westwood, Steven Hinds, Harold Winchmore, Laurence Tuddenham, Anna Phillips, pamr100, Rob Bridgewater, Scott, david liney, Mario Corile, nick finley, steve, Laura, Daniel Neville, gerred, C, Hugh, shuanise, P.Harriman, LG, Joanne, marpu, Richard Brand, Rhythm Team, chrissy, Georgi, Hugh Morrison, Adrian Scottow, Bob, Doug, David Allen, anon
Last updated: 2009-11-20
More stuff about Muswell Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Muswell Hill Knowhere Board