Demolish It Now Building in Muswell Hill, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Muswell Hill.
Demolish It Now Building
- The libary along Colney Hatch Lane...what an eyesore!
- "That thing at the top of Muswell Hill - Taylor Wilson building or something like that."
I remember that when it was the old ABC cinema! LMAO. : )
And the night club behing ye Green Man, i gather it's called Enigma, was just as bad back in the 70's and 80's, always been a magnet for violence.
Don't live in Muggy anymore but man, that place should've been stopped as a licenced premises donkeys ago!
- NLPAC on St James's Lane.
- The John Baird pub.
- The ridiculous and incongruous 'Gaudi-esque' shopfront (at ground floor level only) stuck onto the otherwise Edwardian baroque shopping parade overlooking MH r-about. Whatever next? Perhaps they should thatch the roof as well?
- Sainsburys because it should never have been built but for the corrupt local authority, and that "Mick on the Make" owned nightclub behind the Green Man that is responsible for Muswell Hills violent yobs, stabbings and murders. The latest outrage is the Gaudi style bar on the roundabout that has NO planning permission, and is in flagrant breach of the conservation order in the area, yielding yet another example of local authority inadequacy!
- 'The Green Man' and 'Enigma' - They just remind me of my youth, and to be honest it's just downright cringe-worthy!
- That thing at the top of Muswell Hill - Taylor Wilson building or something like that.
- Sainsbury's. Smash, Destroy, Annihilate.
- Alexandra Palace - monstrously ugly and a blight on a beautiful park.
- Taylor Walker Building
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, rick Bush, AGM UK, Lisa, Dan Kelly, noodlebum, sharyn november, Ed Rich, Fiona Fer, annonymous, fletch, DK, Francis, Chris, Rachel Firth, david Goldman, Fleur Gatfield, Darryl Wilks, PaxDelta, cecilia, James Tuddenham, Donna, Marzban Kapadia, generic, Claire, new muswell hill, nial westwood, Steven Hinds, Harold Winchmore, Laurence Tuddenham, Anna Phillips, pamr100, Rob Bridgewater, Scott, david liney, Mario Corile, nick finley, steve, Laura, Daniel Neville, gerred, C, Hugh, shuanise, P.Harriman, LG, Joanne, marpu, Richard Brand, Rhythm Team, chrissy, Georgi, Hugh Morrison, Adrian Scottow, Bob, Doug, David Allen, anon
Last updated: 2010-04-22
More stuff about Muswell Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Muswell Hill Knowhere Board