The Worst Things in New Milton, Hampshire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about New Milton.
The Worst Things
- er... probably the huge amount of old people living here! to be honest it is a boring town. it doesn't have enough shops. it is not sophisticated. it is not pretty . ITS SO BORING. also, because i go to a school in bournemouth i live very far away from them.so its a long way to school and to friends-isn't very convenient. i guess i can't blame that on new milton though. o dear- the worst list is a whole lot longer than the bestlist. oops. lol.
- The Police- i don't think they were told it's not 9 till 5!
Chavs- seem to be multiplying at an alarming rate, and are now old enough to drink; Frankly, that scares me.
- Not allowed into New Milton unless u have a zimmer frame and are a boring old fart.
- Old, depressing, old, boring, old, rude, old, sad - and that's just the people that live here!
- No-one is under 70!! Are they banned from New Milton and its neighbour Barton-on-Sea? Rude, stuck up oldies only.
- small skatepark
- The damn rudeness and arrogance of the elderly people. And their driving. Dear God, don't get me started on that.
- New Milton really needs a few more pubs I rekon. It could definiatly do with
a more exciting image. Compared to Bournemouth it is dead, as far as night life
goes. Then again you just need to get on the train and go into Bourneouth if
you want to do somthing. Don't know how much a taxi would cost though ?
- GOD DAMN THE TIDE! It tends to bring you back in when you fall asleep mid way through your escape to mainland Europe attempt. I hear that someone has resorted to the Steve McQueen method of getting the hell out of the south of England. You don't even have to crawl, you can catch a train! The best bit is that they actually let you out, trouble is, all we seem to do is grab some booze, have a fight then run back.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: dan massey, Steph, ELLIS THORNE, Ann Smith, Ralph (SWAZO) Farnsworth, Sue Maine, Parul, George Barker, Matt Reid, katie, Russ Bousfield, Brett Troye, tony wickham, Mike, Trouserpress, Frederick, warren, James Denson, Jan Russell, generic, John Ward, luci, Malcolm Bailey, Simon Parker, Suzannne Clark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Milton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Milton Knowhere Board