Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in New Romney, Kent*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about New Romney.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Be serious!
- BUTTERLFYS YERRR DATS A HEAVEY SHOP! HAHA TRY ASHFORD ..DATS SHIT STILL THO! GO BLUEWATER..ONLY 45MINS AWAY!
- the red cross shop next to spar does mean jumpers
- charity shop, get all my clothes there to go on to the avenue club
- The Hospice charity shop in the High Street is a place for absolute bargains from clothes to books and bric a brac and should not be missed.Friendly staff and bargains galore.They are always looking for new volunteers to help run this very busy shop.
- Agh yes...well, I do believe that 'tots and teens' now sells a selection of slipknot hoodies *laugh my ass off* for the younger metallers, and i dunno bout the ruders.
- Well, what can I say! Hospice shop must be getting in the winter collection! Only problem is, its last years fashions! And many before that! But still, its charity and there's nout wrong with that!
- None apart from the charity shops - sooooo groovy. ahem.
- In the 80's it had to be Toggs!
- Swaines was a particular favourite-very nice bomber jackets.
And the sports shop sold nice wristbands when they were fashionable (circa 1985)
- There's a crappy shop called butterflies-if your desparate.
- We used to have a clothes shop called Toggs. It's now a Pine shop. There is a women's clothes shop near the betting shop which started off quite promisingly but alas has proven to be a sham. It is merely an old women's shop. PAH!!!
- You must be kidding, this is New Romney... Population: old people and a few disoriented teenagers.
- Good value in the Hospice Shop, High Street, or the Red Cross shop opposite.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: CHERYL LONGMAN, sophie, darren streeting, Vic, Dream Date, nickiescott, james, mark, David Ovenden, Rupert, Merv James, Tim Grose, Rick, Seeker, Rob James, dr syn, Billy, Johan, kevin, bernie burnett, email@example.com, pike rude boy with pregnant 12 yr old, Peter B, cockney, John Litherland, Jane Paterson, Djn, southlander...ahhh!!, kook, Laura Taylor, Dave, Samantha, Elly Davis, Tanya, sophie Holt, michell brown, Steven, N Batten, Choices, kev, Em, geoffrey, Jeff M., Liz, sophie n han, Embla, Amanda Kirk, ken b, andrea cassidy, longlob, lee, Stuart`, The Welshman, kerry carruthers, N, Brian Beecroft, alan, mike, berg, RS, Rod, stewart, Steve Holderness, garth crooks, Rebecca Clayton, John Harrison, matt, London England, Paul Jay, generic, fakeynamey, franklin giles, Jo Regan, Poopu, kevypee, Bob Hudson, A259, anna suckling, Shirley Johnson, andy, Lawrence Piddock, Stuart benton, Yorkshire Wallie, gary, Helen James, ash, MillyMolly, Rob, michell jarvis, Dickie, Gary Clements, Ian Kirk, Geri, Lindsey Gill, kayleigh sullivan, majickal fred, Cezzman, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Romney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Romney Knowhere Board