Cafes and Coffee Shops in New Romney, Kent*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about New Romney.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- I just moaned about cherubs and the highchair fiasco but not sure if it is called cherubs, i mean the coffee/tea place almost opposite LLoyds bank that has outside seating. Miserable, we have never returned obviously , romney grill and coffee shop much nicer, nice price and excellent quality food.
- We tried cherubs tea rooms and asked nicely for a high chair, very rude girl glared, stormed off without a word. not sure inwhether we were getting one flet very uncomfortable so we left before ordering to have one of them shouting quite rudely 'don't you want that highchair then!!' AVOID!!! Try coffe house, lovely and lots of other lovely places like pilot inn delicious romeny spice.
- The Coach House Coffee shop was a great find. Great homemade food, friendly staff and a relaxing atsmosphere. A must.
- has to be romney grill/aka the bluebird
- Elsie's is a great little coffee shop/ sandwich bar the food is fantasic the staff are pleasent and helpful,it is a great place to eat
- That cake shop owned by the gay blokes (Fairy Cakes)
- Magpies breakfasts were always great after a night out whilst still smelling like a brewery and an ashtray all rolled into one. Is it still as good?
- my kitchen, of course...apart from that there is several crappy little cafes, all selling a half glass of coke for around £25. *coughRIPOFFcough* I remember the young days of me when I was still a young girl impervious tot he harsh reality of life that I used to steal sugar lumps from the romney grill when my sister worked there...oh the memories... *sniff*
- Cherubs tearooms has recently closed down, i know because even though i dont live in new romney ne more i here all about the gossip from my mum and all my friends that still live there. i also knoe the person who used to own cherubs tearooms her daughter was in my class at school.
- The Romney grill will always be a favourite me, good quality food served by gorgeous lady with hairier legs than that guy down at coastal kebabs!
- The station cafe - yes, actually on the station platform. It's great.
- There is a new one in the shop which was formerly Savages Hardware shop.Now George Savage was very grumpy.
- the romneygrill is alright,but you get all the slobe come in in the mornin' e.g. this fat kunt called megga,he lives up to his name ya know.
- Loads of twee places available.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: CHERYL LONGMAN, sophie, darren streeting, Vic, Dream Date, nickiescott, james, mark, David Ovenden, Rupert, Merv James, Tim Grose, Rick, Seeker, Rob James, dr syn, Billy, Johan, kevin, bernie burnett, email@example.com, pike rude boy with pregnant 12 yr old, Peter B, cockney, John Litherland, Jane Paterson, Djn, southlander...ahhh!!, kook, Laura Taylor, Dave, Samantha, Elly Davis, Tanya, sophie Holt, michell brown, Steven, N Batten, Choices, kev, Em, geoffrey, Jeff M., Liz, sophie n han, Embla, Amanda Kirk, ken b, andrea cassidy, longlob, lee, Stuart`, The Welshman, kerry carruthers, N, Brian Beecroft, alan, mike, berg, RS, Rod, stewart, Steve Holderness, garth crooks, Rebecca Clayton, John Harrison, matt, London England, Paul Jay, generic, fakeynamey, franklin giles, Jo Regan, Poopu, kevypee, Bob Hudson, A259, anna suckling, Shirley Johnson, andy, Lawrence Piddock, Stuart benton, Yorkshire Wallie, gary, Helen James, ash, MillyMolly, Rob, michell jarvis, Dickie, Gary Clements, Ian Kirk, Geri, Lindsey Gill, kayleigh sullivan, majickal fred, Cezzman, paul
Last updated: 2011-02-12
More stuff about New Romney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Romney Knowhere Board