Computer and Games Shops in New Romney, Kent*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about New Romney.
Computer and Games Shops
- IFTYIDI.COM - local computer shop - small with not a large selection, but knowledgable staff and helpful.
- there is a computer shop in new romney- which has about 3 games and 2 mouses for sale, so overall there is no point in visiting unless you are looking for ancient games or...a computer mouse! it dosnt even count as a Games shop!
- only one on high street
- IFTYIDI.com - i fecking told you i'd do it .com hawhaw what a clever name...go 2 the website, its jolly spiffing
- All the games are copies and dont work properly, the flids who run it dont know anything about computers anyway
- Computer shop in High St ...very helpfull
- that new place above the country mouse has expanded into the old pine shop.
- there is a new computer shop open above the Country mouse. nobody seems to be able to pronounce their name though.They have not been open long but have a good selection of games and run an exchange. definately worth a look
- Please note that Magpie Toys is no longer, it is now a very nice Tourist Information Centre and very useful at that!! There always used to be a temporary TOC down by the RHDR station and it is far nicer to have a proper one, which is open all year.
Just what New Romney needs at we do get lots of tourists - honest.
- Theres' a nice little hobbies shop at the end of the highstreet near the sports shop,thats the best shop out of them all , i reckon.
- Magpie "dodgy" toy shop near St. Nick's Church. There's something shifty about that place... Be warned.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: CHERYL LONGMAN, sophie, darren streeting, Vic, Dream Date, nickiescott, james, mark, David Ovenden, Rupert, Merv James, Tim Grose, Rick, Seeker, Rob James, dr syn, Billy, Johan, kevin, bernie burnett, firstname.lastname@example.org, pike rude boy with pregnant 12 yr old, Peter B, cockney, John Litherland, Jane Paterson, Djn, southlander...ahhh!!, kook, Laura Taylor, Dave, Samantha, Elly Davis, Tanya, sophie Holt, michell brown, Steven, N Batten, Choices, kev, Em, geoffrey, Jeff M., Liz, sophie n han, Embla, Amanda Kirk, ken b, andrea cassidy, longlob, lee, Stuart`, The Welshman, kerry carruthers, N, Brian Beecroft, alan, mike, berg, RS, Rod, stewart, Steve Holderness, garth crooks, Rebecca Clayton, John Harrison, matt, London England, Paul Jay, generic, fakeynamey, franklin giles, Jo Regan, Poopu, kevypee, Bob Hudson, A259, anna suckling, Shirley Johnson, andy, Lawrence Piddock, Stuart benton, Yorkshire Wallie, gary, Helen James, ash, MillyMolly, Rob, michell jarvis, Dickie, Gary Clements, Ian Kirk, Geri, Lindsey Gill, kayleigh sullivan, majickal fred, Cezzman, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Romney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Romney Knowhere Board