Demolish It Now Building in New Romney, Kent*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about New Romney.
Demolish It Now Building
- The Howey now it's been done up. The folks that own it are too damn snobby to have a pub atmosphere, and instead it's done up with chrome and blinding lights like some West-London wine-bar. Considering most of the people in New Romney are semi-bumpkins (we may be simple, but at least we don't sleep with our sisters), The Howey sticks out like a sore thumb. Horrible night out. Note: please demolish with barmaids inside.
- The ship, The Howey and that other pub they got in Hythe..Gyppo's
- The |Houses of all the ppl i h8d when i lived there
- THE WHOLE OF NEW ROMNEY!
- Southlands school, education.....what education. More like Headucation,, aiii
- A plant and B plant (Dungeness)
- The new Southlands building by the A259. I have it on good authority that it was built as cheap as possible, under the orders of Mr. Cahill - probably to make sure that there's enough money left for his nice little place in France!
- slowly becoming the cinque ports with this new dude, smile mate
- Spar, complete waste of time, you could call it the local hang out for the little flids in town
- the ship inn its a shit hole, those cunts are still running it( you know who you are), oh yer also the new inn, it was shit with fat boy jock(scottish prick), and it is shit with gay boy roy, just blow the fucking place up,
- thge southlands school and certain ppl
- Southlands - what a rubbish school knock it all down now!!!
- Sanisburys, it has killed the town.
- - Kerry Puttock's House (with her in it of course)
- Fat Kylie's House (with her in it)
- The entirity of Lydd (watch out...go to the petrol station and a pit team comes out and steals ur wheels...and your shoes...)
- SHIP INN what a dump
- The Ship Inn
- The new Southlands theatre block,looks like New Romney now has a prison
- Youth Wing, bunch of flids, "yer man lets RAVE". Shut up and get lost
- Romney Grill, providing you wear a face mask to filter the sulphur smell from those burning hairy leggs.
- Southlands school
- The white flats on the seafront - they are TOO OLD.
- the new Supermarket before it opens!
- The Browns housing estate(s) - full of pikey Londoners!
- the dirty shed in between the library and that shop which is always something new
- The set of rubbish shops in Station Road. Right past the train station.
- Southland's School (both sites) full of teachers who said I'd never achieve
anything in life.
- SHOE BOX,BUTTERFLIES,HISCOCK AND HISCOCK ANTIQUES.
- I have to agree, Spar. Have you looked above it??? YUK!!!
- Without doubt the SPAR supermarket in the High Street.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: CHERYL LONGMAN, sophie, darren streeting, Vic, Dream Date, nickiescott, james, mark, David Ovenden, Rupert, Merv James, Tim Grose, Rick, Seeker, Rob James, dr syn, Billy, Johan, kevin, bernie burnett, firstname.lastname@example.org, pike rude boy with pregnant 12 yr old, Peter B, cockney, John Litherland, Jane Paterson, Djn, southlander...ahhh!!, kook, Laura Taylor, Dave, Samantha, Elly Davis, Tanya, sophie Holt, michell brown, Steven, N Batten, Choices, kev, Em, geoffrey, Jeff M., Liz, sophie n han, Embla, Amanda Kirk, ken b, andrea cassidy, longlob, lee, Stuart`, The Welshman, kerry carruthers, N, Brian Beecroft, alan, mike, berg, RS, Rod, stewart, Steve Holderness, garth crooks, Rebecca Clayton, John Harrison, matt, London England, Paul Jay, generic, fakeynamey, franklin giles, Jo Regan, Poopu, kevypee, Bob Hudson, A259, anna suckling, Shirley Johnson, andy, Lawrence Piddock, Stuart benton, Yorkshire Wallie, gary, Helen James, ash, MillyMolly, Rob, michell jarvis, Dickie, Gary Clements, Ian Kirk, Geri, Lindsey Gill, kayleigh sullivan, majickal fred, Cezzman, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Romney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Romney Knowhere Board