Hookup Spots in New Romney, Kent*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about New Romney.
- in the nick in folkestone after a 4 hours binge on drugs and sex with your cousins....nice
- new romney woods.best place in new romney away from all of the school kids who love to cause trouble and they are always looking to sell you thing.southlands suck
- hospice oops butterflies
- Full of dirty little slappers like Pippa, come on boys own up who hasn't peddled that dirty bike??
- haha ummm dis is new romney? ppl jus hang bout on tha streets,dwn tha beach,or at st martins feild getin pissed evrynite. wotch out 4 the lil chavs on the bench at stmartins tho...we all no who u r..
- all the rudes think they are well clever by hangin out by spar, though we have less of them this year. thank god!
- The tunnel between upper and lower schools
- No Where thats why i moved to skegness in lincs. too many twats thinkin there all big and hard when they hang around in gangs threatening ppl . i still come to visit me m8s durin the summer though
- outside spar with the police they you drink on the street you know,
- yea blad n dnt b 4 gettin trippah who jus stays southlands for a laugh wit the lydd pikees
- erm........the beach? the bus stops? sainsbrys? park? ne more shit places 2 name..
- If we're going to go 'hang' in Romney, we'll go have a bit of a toke in the bus stop opersite the school, behind the cricket building (Pavilion) or - obviously behind the trolly area in Sainsburys.
- this sites so gay im from warren estate the whole place is shit chris isteds gay
- the green is the best place to go or the alley if u want a bj off kerri
- Bus stops are good for us, i also like the cricket club, we can all get high there!!!
- we hang round sanisburys, even though the peeps in dere wont sell us booze
- was the youth wing but the bloke the running it is a dirty old perv,
- a bench on the corner wher st marys road and cockreed lane meet it where a lot of youths go and hang about its opposite a great historic house i once lived there great place
- To me and my mates - the bus stop so we can get the hell away from there. To the rudeboys - the bus stop, so they can draw on the signs and look cool wikidy bo selecta with their cool wikidy bo selecta fags and caps :S
- Where ever the little new romney slags have got there legs open, you dirty little cunts..
- Bus shelter by The Ship
- Bench outside pavilion. Many a time have a seen some tarted up youths "hanging around" for the local...er...talent? I guess not!
- Just look around the town you will find a load of pikey london scum bags who will cut you up. yer right go back to prison. pikey scum
- we used to go to saint martins feild just down from the prince of wales and the primary school, it was cool in the summer, underage drinking and getting stoned,around near the cricket pavillion,up on the sea front near pirate springs(or whatever its called now),anyone remember the "radar lakes" near the holiday camp in greatstone?, used to be loads of parties and stuff, good place for fishing as well. that place was huge man!, it was a bit of secret in my day , only the "heads" got to know about it...suposedly.tom harris you slacker!!!
- the caravan park in greatstone seems to be the place now
- Look out for all the little pikey rude boys who want to be in the mafia, (ill cut ya!!), yer right piss off you little twat and have a bath.(look out for there caps their cool Man!!!!)
- The woods is quite popular - even if it is rubbish
- Spreads House - Before and after the pub (for toast and pate)
- The bus shelter on coast drive at the top of the avenue.
- The old barn-down Rolfe Lane.It was a semi-burned down wreck where one could happily graffiti in a non-rebellion kind of way on walls that nobody would see.
A tramp lived there.Sadly it was completely burned down some years later.
- Who could forget the school? Come on - who from Southlands (apart from the headmaster's son) actually worked??!! Hooking up was THE education!
- I have got to hand it to the council on this one,well doone on the half pipe they have put in at the park,it keeps teens out of trouble and gives them a hobbie-but watch out-it's turnin' into a bombsite with all that litter.
- Shell garage/ car park. It's only a small town, so there's not much else, except for pubs and newsagents.
The bus stop right next to it where the tramp sometimes lives (she may have popped her clogs by now.. It's been a few years since I last "hooked up" there...)
- Outside the Rod and Line Fish & Chip Shop on Friday nights!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: CHERYL LONGMAN, sophie, darren streeting, Vic, Dream Date, nickiescott, james, mark, David Ovenden, Rupert, Merv James, Tim Grose, Rick, Seeker, Rob James, dr syn, Billy, Johan, kevin, bernie burnett, email@example.com, pike rude boy with pregnant 12 yr old, Peter B, cockney, John Litherland, Jane Paterson, Djn, southlander...ahhh!!, kook, Laura Taylor, Dave, Samantha, Elly Davis, Tanya, sophie Holt, michell brown, Steven, N Batten, Choices, kev, Em, geoffrey, Jeff M., Liz, sophie n han, Embla, Amanda Kirk, ken b, andrea cassidy, longlob, lee, Stuart`, The Welshman, kerry carruthers, N, Brian Beecroft, alan, mike, berg, RS, Rod, stewart, Steve Holderness, garth crooks, Rebecca Clayton, John Harrison, matt, London England, Paul Jay, generic, fakeynamey, franklin giles, Jo Regan, Poopu, kevypee, Bob Hudson, A259, anna suckling, Shirley Johnson, andy, Lawrence Piddock, Stuart benton, Yorkshire Wallie, gary, Helen James, ash, MillyMolly, Rob, michell jarvis, Dickie, Gary Clements, Ian Kirk, Geri, Lindsey Gill, kayleigh sullivan, majickal fred, Cezzman, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Romney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Romney Knowhere Board