Buskers, Street Entertainers in New Romney, Kent*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about New Romney.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Loads of 15 year old pikey scum in burbery and no copper in sight.although if they did turn up you would prob find the kids were related to them....
- You couldn't beat John Pitt at chucking out time! Pure class.
- what about tramps
- Vic reeves once got his range rover stuck on littlestone beech on boxing day. a local farmer used his tractor to get him out. vic promised to do a bit at the annual firemans benevolant fund and didnt. tosser!
- OLD FAT MAN IN GREEN SPEEDOS! HAHA HE SINGS 4 YA N PLAYS HIS BANJO
- The swinging alligator pears...The best band on the planet
- I Was An infamous guy i say i was remebered 4 bad stuff lol
- THE OLD FAT MAN ON THE BEACH! GR8 SUMMER ENTERTAINMENT THROWING MUD AT HIM!
- The masses of little rude boys/girls. Dripping in their gold and Adidas.
Oh, and obviously the infamous Jess (the hippy/raver, usually with spliff), Charlie (camp, always wears black, long coat) and Span (tall, dark, scary). Can be spotted having a smoke in various places around the town.
- amber hey the local slag
- chris bryant is the ultimate tramp he came from wembley now he jest gets drunk and pretends he's in the army love steve
- Pike rude boys who like getting their birds pregnant so they can get money from the government to pay for their addidas four stripes!!!
- that man who looks like Demis Roussos crossed with Papa Smurf, huge pot belly and tiny tiny speedos in the summer - WRONG
- Don McCarter - reminds me of Greengrass from that TV series - brilliant bloke!
Vic 'The weasel' Hazel - he's written two books about the area - very interesting!
- The friday night fight outside the howie
- Johnnie Litherland. Known as the village bulshitter, I would like to come clean and apologise to all of those whom I have lied to continuously. Oh and by the way, I wear girls knicks and like boys,honest ask me mum
- LEO ROCKS MY SOCKS - he is so great, he lives in Dymchurch but sometimes ventures down to new romney - I spoent the evening at the jubilee concert jumping around with Leo, and nearly gave him a bracelet but then i didn't. lol
- Shame Wally Gan is Crook, he was a good laugh in the evenings, get well soon.
- There are 2 really funny gurls..i garantee that if you walk past these to they will poke their toungs out at ya..U know who u are ;)
- Visit Littlestone for the finest opeara songs sung by our very own Pavarotti sporting Green speedo's and a guitar with no strings.
- The tramp previously mentioned used to keep me and my friends amused for hours!!
- once a great band called big sky used to adorn new romney with poor drunken covers of the latest indie tunes. usual venue, the ship. i should know about drunken, i was the bass player.
- Theres a drunken indian bloke with a beige trench coat that always hangs around the high street.
- The boy racers cruising the High Street in their Novas
- Me and Gordon used to sing old punk numbers on the way home after pub closing time!
- Me and Gordon used to sing Punk numbers on the way home after pub closing time... and still do when we go back
- None. There used to be a tramp called Shaggy Maggie years ago but she disappeared with the wind.
- f you're lucky, you'll catch Johnny "Bulldog" Pitt brightening up the High Street in the late afternoon. He's the closest thing New Romney has to offer as far as Street Entertainers is concerned.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: CHERYL LONGMAN, sophie, darren streeting, Vic, Dream Date, nickiescott, james, mark, David Ovenden, Rupert, Merv James, Tim Grose, Rick, Seeker, Rob James, dr syn, Billy, Johan, kevin, bernie burnett, email@example.com, pike rude boy with pregnant 12 yr old, Peter B, cockney, John Litherland, Jane Paterson, Djn, southlander...ahhh!!, kook, Laura Taylor, Dave, Samantha, Elly Davis, Tanya, sophie Holt, michell brown, Steven, N Batten, Choices, kev, Em, geoffrey, Jeff M., Liz, sophie n han, Embla, Amanda Kirk, ken b, andrea cassidy, longlob, lee, Stuart`, The Welshman, kerry carruthers, N, Brian Beecroft, alan, mike, berg, RS, Rod, stewart, Steve Holderness, garth crooks, Rebecca Clayton, John Harrison, matt, London England, Paul Jay, generic, fakeynamey, franklin giles, Jo Regan, Poopu, kevypee, Bob Hudson, A259, anna suckling, Shirley Johnson, andy, Lawrence Piddock, Stuart benton, Yorkshire Wallie, gary, Helen James, ash, MillyMolly, Rob, michell jarvis, Dickie, Gary Clements, Ian Kirk, Geri, Lindsey Gill, kayleigh sullivan, majickal fred, Cezzman, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Romney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Romney Knowhere Board