Live Music Venues in New Romney, Kent*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about New Romney.
Live Music Venues
- The Open air Concert is on the 25th of June, and it usually starts early in the morning
- June 26th - Open Air Concert in St. Martin's Field. Kicks off at about 1800 hrs with School Choir & Orchestra, followed by some light entertainment, and then two hours of brilliant solid rock music by The Swinging Alligator Pears. Its the third year, and every year gets much better.
- please be serious
- The Rhythm Doctors are back on scene after a long break - cracking band! Also, another brilliant new band has just evolved - 'Chaos' - who play similar (and slightly different) music to the crowd-pulling charity band 'The Swinging Alligator Pears' (the dog's dangly bits). Two more bands to look out for 'Face To Face' and 'Don't Ask'.
- The New Inn, The cinque Ports arms
- I had a crush on Gary from Big sky for a while, until my attentions turned to Andy...... We used to love going to see them perform their set, it was always the same, but we never got bored as we were so drunk. I have not been out in Romney for ages as i am no longer a 'Local' :-( oh no, poor me.
- The shed thing bhind the ship in dymchurch, a certian band play there suimtimes. *wooo go band :S *
- the new in was cool if you liked "daves disco and karyoke" every saturday, i also remember being in there one sunday night and lstening to an embarassing performance by some dude with a guitar and an effects machine...it was shockingly poor
- The seahorse on a wednesday night if u like being slapped by the landlord for being taller than him. However, if you wear your studded leather biker jacket he will leave you alone.
- The nice youth club at southlands
- Charity Band 'Swinging Alligator Pears' - find out where they're playing - Brilliant!
- none. anywhere. ever.
- The Cap' Howie and the Ship, but only if Big Sky are playing.
- * The Inferno series and the Phases at the Youth Centre were amazing. Inferno now do clubs in Folkestone while Phase has moved on to Lydd Watersports.
- You're joking right? The Youth Wing at Southlands at a push.
- Seahorse-Wednesday nights.A band called Severe Bingo played there in 1990 and two people in that band are in Morcheeba.
- Well, there's Fokestone if you fancy having to leave early to get the last bus home..
- Try Folkestone instead, if you fancy having to leave early to get the last bus home!
- The Seahorse pub on the seafront at Littlestone opposite Caravan Stores.
- None I'm afraid, unless you count the marching band that follows the procession after the Lydd Club Day Carnival passes through town!
- Unless you're looking for a few hymns at St Nick's Church there isn't any venues for the under 70's. The odd gig in a pub like the Seahorse happens but it's not common that any band worth listening to will be there.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: CHERYL LONGMAN, sophie, darren streeting, Vic, Dream Date, nickiescott, james, mark, David Ovenden, Rupert, Merv James, Tim Grose, Rick, Seeker, Rob James, dr syn, Billy, Johan, kevin, bernie burnett, email@example.com, pike rude boy with pregnant 12 yr old, Peter B, cockney, John Litherland, Jane Paterson, Djn, southlander...ahhh!!, kook, Laura Taylor, Dave, Samantha, Elly Davis, Tanya, sophie Holt, michell brown, Steven, N Batten, Choices, kev, Em, geoffrey, Jeff M., Liz, sophie n han, Embla, Amanda Kirk, ken b, andrea cassidy, longlob, lee, Stuart`, The Welshman, kerry carruthers, N, Brian Beecroft, alan, mike, berg, RS, Rod, stewart, Steve Holderness, garth crooks, Rebecca Clayton, John Harrison, matt, London England, Paul Jay, generic, fakeynamey, franklin giles, Jo Regan, Poopu, kevypee, Bob Hudson, A259, anna suckling, Shirley Johnson, andy, Lawrence Piddock, Stuart benton, Yorkshire Wallie, gary, Helen James, ash, MillyMolly, Rob, michell jarvis, Dickie, Gary Clements, Ian Kirk, Geri, Lindsey Gill, kayleigh sullivan, majickal fred, Cezzman, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Romney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Romney Knowhere Board