Record Shops in New Romney, Kent*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about New Romney.
- check out lets buy some music in hythe.
great selection,good ordering service,knowledgable staff,great prices
- hahaha dont b silly! try ashford..
- Sorry, the hospice shop is as far as it goes
- I had forgotten about that old record shop! i got the Vanilla Ice album on vinyll from that shop, then proceded to learn all of the words. I was such a cool dude man!
- Richard's Records and the Music Room in Ashford. The discount music store in the designer outlet is quite good too.
Grammar School Records in Rye and Re-Pete in Hythe often have some gems in too.
New Romney needs a record shop!
- in new romney you are having a chuckle
- Well, Sainsburys, if you want the top 10. Otherwise, again, its the bus stop, the bus, then folkestone. Then canturbury, for anything half decent (cradle of filth, for example)
- Words & music (now a Carpet shop) They used to rent banned videos too.
- D.J. geralds record collection was best place to pick up the latest sounds!
- We ned a record shop NOWWWWWW!!!!!!
- Musak 2000 was fantastic.It wasn't to be.Musak 1990.Thats all.
- Mmm.. I remember Musak very well, can't disagree with everything else said though the bargain bin was always good there!
- Musak used to be privey, but if you waited a month Yves/Eve had to put what you wanted in the bargain bin... that should've taught him
- I remeber buying a Kylie album from Musak 2000. The man who owned it is called Eve (!) and he also owns Cappelli hairdresser. Very expensive and quite minging!
- There once was one called Musak 2000 but people refused to shop in a place with a crap name like that.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: CHERYL LONGMAN, sophie, darren streeting, Vic, Dream Date, nickiescott, james, mark, David Ovenden, Rupert, Merv James, Tim Grose, Rick, Seeker, Rob James, dr syn, Billy, Johan, kevin, bernie burnett, firstname.lastname@example.org, pike rude boy with pregnant 12 yr old, Peter B, cockney, John Litherland, Jane Paterson, Djn, southlander...ahhh!!, kook, Laura Taylor, Dave, Samantha, Elly Davis, Tanya, sophie Holt, michell brown, Steven, N Batten, Choices, kev, Em, geoffrey, Jeff M., Liz, sophie n han, Embla, Amanda Kirk, ken b, andrea cassidy, longlob, lee, Stuart`, The Welshman, kerry carruthers, N, Brian Beecroft, alan, mike, berg, RS, Rod, stewart, Steve Holderness, garth crooks, Rebecca Clayton, John Harrison, matt, London England, Paul Jay, generic, fakeynamey, franklin giles, Jo Regan, Poopu, kevypee, Bob Hudson, A259, anna suckling, Shirley Johnson, andy, Lawrence Piddock, Stuart benton, Yorkshire Wallie, gary, Helen James, ash, MillyMolly, Rob, michell jarvis, Dickie, Gary Clements, Ian Kirk, Geri, Lindsey Gill, kayleigh sullivan, majickal fred, Cezzman, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Romney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Romney Knowhere Board