The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in New Romney, Kent*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about New Romney.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- dont move to new romney
- Beware swimming in the sea here in September because of jelly fish !!
- amber heys a slut
- someone tell the old farts on the town council that there attempt at christmas decorations this year (2003) was rubbish, i would be on committee but i am only 22 and have not reached the ages of 97 to qualitfy, old twats they should go and die somewhere
- me an me girlfriend spent a week in the holiday camp with dylan the dinosaur, u know the one opposite the sea, the only bad thing i gotta say bout the place is when the tides out, its really OUT! nobody told us bout what would happen if we tried to walk out to the sea or about them jumpy things that take over the beach in thier millions. but other than that, the people were nice the food in the pub with the parrot called joe was realy good an the lil railway was the dogs danglies! oh yeah just a lil pointer or two, not all londoners are dirty pikeys, in fact we suffer those pricks more than u do and finally why is folkestone so.... nasty? answers on a postcard please
- the weird thing is when you go to Sainsbury's all the checkout staff are white - it's bizarre. Where are all the black people - oh yes in London where they don't get racially abused by the sort of people who have an arsenal of sidearms in their house and a flag of St. George flapping.
- It has always been said about New Romney - 'You'll either love it or loathe it' Me - I love it!
- hey I am DARREN STREETING COOLtry researching craythorne farmhouse my old place
- Generally, New Romney smells. erm...what else to say...I am great, bow down to me, and Boris shall be my whore. apart from that...Rock on Jack.
- I've lived in New Romney for coming on seven years now.What a place to live - WONDERFUL!!
- People hang out at the beach but apart from that, we NEED A NEW CLUB OR HANG OUT - NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
- PLEASE REMOVE THE BIT ABOUT THE YOUTH CLUB AS IT IS NOW OUT OF DATE. YOU COULD REPLACE IT WITH:
* The Youth Club's pretty good. Over 500 members, two pool tables, air hockey, new table football (bought for them by the power station), excellent disco, workshop and several computers. The Club also do some excellent trips and members have cycled around Europe, through the Baltics and to John O'Groats in recent years to raise money for charity.
- Got to Southlands, pull your finger out of your arse and make something of yourself - some of us managed to... as opposed to being a stuck up your own arse - thick as two short planks teenager whos only repite is prison!
- places to stay
romney bay hotel
- INFORMATION CENTRE,THE HALFPIPE.
- The best thing about New Romney is the transport out of there. The worst thing is that it only runs every half hour (peak times) and if you manage to catch it you'll unfortunately end up in Folkestone which is even worse. Oh yeah, we have the smallest commercial steam railway line anywhere... Great huh?
- The Youth Centre's pretty good - I would say that as I run it - we have 450 members as of October 1996. Four computers linked to the Net, wicked Disco system, dedicated staff team, strong Senior Member Worker group and an excellent atmosphere. The bad things about the place are the small-mindedness and the bastards who broke into our Youth Centre and my car last Christmas!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: CHERYL LONGMAN, sophie, darren streeting, Vic, Dream Date, nickiescott, james, mark, David Ovenden, Rupert, Merv James, Tim Grose, Rick, Seeker, Rob James, dr syn, Billy, Johan, kevin, bernie burnett, email@example.com, pike rude boy with pregnant 12 yr old, Peter B, cockney, John Litherland, Jane Paterson, Djn, southlander...ahhh!!, kook, Laura Taylor, Dave, Samantha, Elly Davis, Tanya, sophie Holt, michell brown, Steven, N Batten, Choices, kev, Em, geoffrey, Jeff M., Liz, sophie n han, Embla, Amanda Kirk, ken b, andrea cassidy, longlob, lee, Stuart`, The Welshman, kerry carruthers, N, Brian Beecroft, alan, mike, berg, RS, Rod, stewart, Steve Holderness, garth crooks, Rebecca Clayton, John Harrison, matt, London England, Paul Jay, generic, fakeynamey, franklin giles, Jo Regan, Poopu, kevypee, Bob Hudson, A259, anna suckling, Shirley Johnson, andy, Lawrence Piddock, Stuart benton, Yorkshire Wallie, gary, Helen James, ash, MillyMolly, Rob, michell jarvis, Dickie, Gary Clements, Ian Kirk, Geri, Lindsey Gill, kayleigh sullivan, majickal fred, Cezzman, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Romney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Romney Knowhere Board