Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Newbury, Berkshire*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Newbury.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Keith Chegwin
- Keith Cheguin! Bless him.
- ive seen keith cheggwin
- Bruno Brooks came into the pub my boyfriend used to work at and ordered a pint of lager and a white wine for the lady. When told how much the round cost, he patted his pockets theatrically and said he was awfully sorry but he'd left his wallet at home. The drinks were taken away from him. Mr Brooks suddenly found his wallet.
- I saw Bruno Brookes in the Lock Stock and Barrel on christmas eve 2001.
- Simon Nye (writer of such sitcoms as Men Behaving Badly, Beast & Hardware) has a house in Inkpen
- Keith Chegwin
- Swampy the human mole (see Newbury bypass)
- Johnny Morris
Bruno Brooks, & didn'ty Mick Jagger live here for a while.
Why were we left with Keith Chegwin & not Maggie Philbin?
Andrew Lloyd Webber
- lord and lady palmer of huntly and palmer biscuits live at snelsmore
one of the big unions general secretaries mum lives in st georges avenue he used to visit in his roller
ratners boss lives at kintbury
- magie philbin ,andrew loyd weber lives near,lord hanson ,
- Andrew LLoyd Webber lives nearby,And has an account at Camp hopsons
- Kieth Chegwin Lives/lived nearby
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: crowley, meghan, Robert Eldred, Jordan Fish, helen, fern, dan, nick, craig, abbie, richard paterson, Nigel, steve McBride, Jim Jones, Neil Humphrey, caz, Haydn, Scott Cleeves, matt, Jonathan, Anthony Paynter, neil parr, isobelle cooper, greg, Sarah Curtis, Wayne Abbey, generic, G, Jo, Sam, Mark, Harry Cobb, F, pete, Chris Smith, Dave, alex crowley, Mandy, ant, Mag, duncan, Abbie Hart, rich, John R Howell, Ghandi, Bishop PooPoo, Michael Barraclough, Debbie Spencer-Jones, Gillian Durrant, I. frazer, warren, SDM, elayne connors, David, nathan, Mr. Kipper, sarah, JT, James Hunter, Mushroom, moo bum
Last updated: 2010-04-23
More stuff about Newbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Newbury Knowhere Board