Cinemas in Newbury, Berkshire*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Newbury.
- cinema in the kennet is great love it
- 7 Screen Vue cinema currently being built - most of Newbury's prayers answered
- corn exchange has just opened full time 40 seat cinema - showing the best indie, foreign language, and british films.
- There's no cinema anymore but there were plans to rebuild a new 10-screen one in the next few years. Best cinema to go to is Vue at Reading, in the Oracle Centre. Else there's Vue at Basingstoke but the seats aren't so comfy.
- There's no cinema at the moment but negotiations are under way to build one in the town centre. It will be near the bus station and train station so it will be easily accessible for everyone.
- No cinema, closed down about 3 years ago. Closest cinema is in basingstoke unless you or your friends can't drive then reading is better.
- There is an ongoing saga to get a cinema after the old one was turned into a fitness club......
- No cinema at the moment.
- Plans to build one in the Wharf, but only four screens and it might be an 'arthouse'
- The Corn Exchange shows something once or twice a week - otherwise it's off to Reading.
- no cinima as such but the corn exchamge shows films sometimes
- Corn Exchange shows films as well as theatre, dance, concerts etc
- We don't have one, dammit,but the nearest one's inreading
- Local Cinema was closed down.
Nearest is at the Fantastic Oracle in Reading.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: crowley, meghan, Robert Eldred, Jordan Fish, helen, fern, dan, nick, craig, abbie, richard paterson, Nigel, steve McBride, Jim Jones, Neil Humphrey, caz, Haydn, Scott Cleeves, matt, Jonathan, Anthony Paynter, neil parr, isobelle cooper, greg, Sarah Curtis, Wayne Abbey, generic, G, Jo, Sam, Mark, Harry Cobb, F, pete, Chris Smith, Dave, alex crowley, Mandy, ant, Mag, duncan, Abbie Hart, rich, John R Howell, Ghandi, Bishop PooPoo, Michael Barraclough, Debbie Spencer-Jones, Gillian Durrant, I. frazer, warren, SDM, elayne connors, David, nathan, Mr. Kipper, sarah, JT, James Hunter, Mushroom, moo bum
Last updated: 2011-01-04
More stuff about Newbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Newbury Knowhere Board