Demolish It Now Building in Newbury, Berkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Newbury.
Demolish It Now Building
- The BT building
- The 1960s Royal Mail building; AWFUL!
- liquid!!!!!! should of been and indoor park
- most of the scabby run down buildings on park way...thankfully there are already plans for this
- shauns astra (a shed)
- The English Provender Company at New Greenham Park. I temped there once - worst job I ever had and the owners were vile.
- Old Vodafone HQ. It's big, it's grey, it's radioactive. It's gotta go.
- The telephone exchange - quite hideous.
- BT building. The Hogshead Pub.
- oooooh this has to go to all townie,trendy or rudeboy shops!!
- Town hall is no use. Turn it into a club.
- Toilet block - Victoria park - give the druggies somewhere better to meet
- That ghastly concrete tower on the Sainsbury's roundabout. It doesn't matter what colour it gets painted, it still looks awful.
- The Kennet Centre - Newbury's shopping mall.
- sainsburys cos then we wouldent have trafic lights on the cop shop roundabout
- Anything with 'Vodafone' written on it.
- Barclays Bank
- the BT monstrosity, and Sterling Cables
- Camp-Hopsons - Takes up too much space, and no-one ever goes there.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: crowley, meghan, Robert Eldred, Jordan Fish, helen, fern, dan, nick, craig, abbie, richard paterson, Nigel, steve McBride, Jim Jones, Neil Humphrey, caz, Haydn, Scott Cleeves, matt, Jonathan, Anthony Paynter, neil parr, isobelle cooper, greg, Sarah Curtis, Wayne Abbey, generic, G, Jo, Sam, Mark, Harry Cobb, F, pete, Chris Smith, Dave, alex crowley, Mandy, ant, Mag, duncan, Abbie Hart, rich, John R Howell, Ghandi, Bishop PooPoo, Michael Barraclough, Debbie Spencer-Jones, Gillian Durrant, I. frazer, warren, SDM, elayne connors, David, nathan, Mr. Kipper, sarah, JT, James Hunter, Mushroom, moo bum
Last updated: 2008-06-02
More stuff about Newbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Newbury Knowhere Board