Hookup Spots in Newbury, Berkshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Newbury.
- Parkway a massive new shopping centre is being built, its gunna b done in feb 2011 so hopefull that wi;l be good
- Fifth road corner, weavers walk, Victoria Park (beware after dark)
- Very few places to meet up in Newbury, especially in bad weather. Reading is your best bet, more shops, more places to go. Worth the train fare.
- city playground
- Viky park
- Newbury? Are you kidding me? the only good thing about it are the coffee shops and u get them everywhere. Better off paying 5.40 (3if ur a youngun) to go to reading. psh newbury....
- we just meet up at he park really dunno summin like that.
- refering to the above about park way, they blatently new shitbrick about a year ago!!!! (in his suntanned mk4 escort, rusty!)
- Wash common 'skate park', opposite Park House school!
- theres a part theres NO townies!!!! cannal they kickd out all of us from vicky park. u hed outa town nxt 2 da cannal thn it tis behind all the bushes. we hang out there evry day + b4 water side we go there 4 sum drinks ne 1s welcome
- The canal,over the lock just off of the town centre, no townies or rudeboys, we have baseball bats an are permanently stoned!!!
- Stroud Green
- Victoria Park
ParkWay (where the 17yr Olds hang out in their rusty Ford escorts and Capris)}
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: crowley, meghan, Robert Eldred, Jordan Fish, helen, fern, dan, nick, craig, abbie, richard paterson, Nigel, steve McBride, Jim Jones, Neil Humphrey, caz, Haydn, Scott Cleeves, matt, Jonathan, Anthony Paynter, neil parr, isobelle cooper, greg, Sarah Curtis, Wayne Abbey, generic, G, Jo, Sam, Mark, Harry Cobb, F, pete, Chris Smith, Dave, alex crowley, Mandy, ant, Mag, duncan, Abbie Hart, rich, John R Howell, Ghandi, Bishop PooPoo, Michael Barraclough, Debbie Spencer-Jones, Gillian Durrant, I. frazer, warren, SDM, elayne connors, David, nathan, Mr. Kipper, sarah, JT, James Hunter, Mushroom, moo bum
Last updated: 2011-01-04
More stuff about Newbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Newbury Knowhere Board