Live Music Venues in Newbury, Berkshire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Newbury.
Live Music Venues
- Liberty Newbury on Greenham Business Park has reopened and is a great live music venue.
- Avenue hosts a rock night I believe weekly, the Corn Exchange occasionally hosts bands and the Waterside Centre hosts a variety of different events.
Venues where bands place regularly are Snooty Fox, Canal Bar and Falmouth Arms
- there never seems to be a shortage of people starting a band or are already in one, there's an event called Battle of the Bands which I think is done on a yearly basis. There's Water Side, The Corn Exchange and sometimes they play in village halls. The Hexagon in Reading and The Madejski Stadium sometimes have musical acts there and every year there's obviously Reading Festival which is just up the road.
- The Original Pig & Paper is a new Gastronomic Bar/Restaurant during the day but holds live music events and themed nights weekly, Every Sunday they hold an Open Mic night. To book slots call 01635 40989
- waterside , northcrof, cornexchange
- Victoria Park, Waterside Centre, Corn Exchange, St. Bartholomew's School
- Waterside, mainly for local bands, although mostly visited by 14 year olds unless good bands are playing!
- The corn exchange 4 salvage and waterside for erm...waterside
- Waterside Centre (for u18s).
Corn Exchange (bit pricey and non-smoking)
- Bandstand in the park during the summer months at weekends
- the tap&spiel(formerly the monunent)and the king charles tavern have live pub bands most weekends the waterside centre and the corn exchange do gigs ocasionaly or there's highclere castle if you want to see the likes of elton john and shirly bassey
- That Christian Science (or whatever) hall.
- Waterside Center - Lots of new Local bands.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: crowley, meghan, Robert Eldred, Jordan Fish, helen, fern, dan, nick, craig, abbie, richard paterson, Nigel, steve McBride, Jim Jones, Neil Humphrey, caz, Haydn, Scott Cleeves, matt, Jonathan, Anthony Paynter, neil parr, isobelle cooper, greg, Sarah Curtis, Wayne Abbey, generic, G, Jo, Sam, Mark, Harry Cobb, F, pete, Chris Smith, Dave, alex crowley, Mandy, ant, Mag, duncan, Abbie Hart, rich, John R Howell, Ghandi, Bishop PooPoo, Michael Barraclough, Debbie Spencer-Jones, Gillian Durrant, I. frazer, warren, SDM, elayne connors, David, nathan, Mr. Kipper, sarah, JT, James Hunter, Mushroom, moo bum
Last updated: 2014-05-28
More stuff about Newbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Newbury Knowhere Board