The Worst Things in Oakham, Rutland*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Oakham.
The Worst Things
- Too many chavs
- The townies and the speed bumps that are EVERYWHERE.
- the ever increasing band of dense local youths whose time is devoted to wearing the donnay winter collection and starting fights with anyone not claiming benefits.
- Cso officers, theyre like citizens that play at bein police
- the fact Joe is from there
- All the little twats
- Drivers. This area has plenty of arseholes with Audis / Mercedes etc. who are so important that they do not have a second to spare. They take absolutely no notice of speed limits anywhere and consider anybody who has an inferior car as scum who have no right to be in their way on their roads.
- Lack of things for young people to do. American tourists in the summer calling everything they see quaint!!
My advice if you still live in Oakham is get out, quick! There is life outside, your head won't blow up if you leave the boundries of Rutland! Trust me I'm living proof. And if you are under 60 and thinking of either visiting or moving to Oakham then my advice would be don't.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Richard, becki, sam gray, goose, vibe face, lewis burden, Tim, laura, Gary Toogood, hawly, Ben McNicholas, generic, Gerald, Phil Sarton, ald
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Oakham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Oakham Knowhere Board