Hookup Spots in Old Bexley, Kent*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Old Bexley.
- Into Clubbing????? yes........ ok read on
TheClubber.co.uk, the South East's premier clubbing forum has a rapidly increasing online community built by clubbers for clubbers. Whether you're a clubbing newbie or an old skool veteran there will be something there for you.
We have regular meets where we all go out on the town, take a look in our photo gallery, we have many pictures on the site of the girls and guys on nights out at local clubs, eg Amadeus, Air n Breathe, DA1, OHM etc
Come and join up and say hi
- The cricket club. Well, at least until it turned really, really lame.. and a lot of the adults and first team players decided they knew what was 'best'.
Then they realised that they weren't actually liked at all, and it went downhill from there.
Still, try it out if you want somewhere where you wont feel welcome!
- Pikeys at the corner near costcutters and the train station and the skaters at the spots. There are no other social groups in Bexley
- The sex shop hidden away in the village!!
- the poxy park offosite the church is the pikie hook-up spot at nite!!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jack Bowyer, David Baldock-Webb, David Webb, Dave H, phil, generic, Matt, Mr Judge, Elizabeth davidson, wendy bradfield
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Old Bexley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Old Bexley Knowhere Board