Skateboarding Spots in Old Bexley, Kent*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Old Bexley.
- There's an alley opposite the church in Thanet Road that's just been smooothly tarmaced and there's four steps down at the end of it plus a 45 degree sloping wall.
- of recent most spots have increased security, impossible to use the church nowadays. posthouse is the new thing, which really is not all that but good for winter as it is well lit.
- The Thanet Road two set is well known, but please try to keep it in good condition. The station has a rough four but should only be skated when the car park is empty around the landing ie: on a sunday.
- neasrest Skateboard site is in Bexleyheath, Old Bexley Village is not really kitted out for this, as we are rather grassy.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jack Bowyer, David Baldock-Webb, David Webb, Dave H, phil, generic, Matt, Mr Judge, Elizabeth davidson, wendy bradfield
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Old Bexley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Old Bexley Knowhere Board