The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Oxted, Surrey*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Oxted.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Last Saturday night I was walking past Boots in the High Street when some twat threw an empty bottle through his window narrowly missing me. This country!
- mackeral from the fish land
- Need information about your travel, trekking or climbing plans to Nepal or Tibet (ONLY), let me know for guidence, tips or if you want to book too.
PO Box No 140, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0AT
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- colin cowdrey once the backbone & gentleman of english cricket lived(s) at a house called kentish border limpsfield village.
- - Free internet access in library. - Nice park has fairground once or twice a year. - Church is 900 years old - mentioned in Domesday book.
- Things to Do: Watch the Sunday cricket at Master Park. Marvel at the shops called "Ye Olde Shoppe." Oh and the leisure pool - very nice if you like getting wet.
- There is a theatre in Oxted called 'The Barn'. Two amateur groups regularly perform there and it is often used by visiting pros.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Fid, john waddington, laura, thatguy, jack, James, zach, Charlotte, Howard Belcham, generic, Emma, robert mundy, Stephen Tee, will mundell, Phil W, Dominic, vince edwards, Keith Clarke, Dave, the dark resolution, Kate , david Hughes, max , Phil, liam hadway, Jeremy Taylor, Sam V, Shyam Khattri, David Eldridge, Ralph Heijmer, The Lek, philip, Huw Evans, Amy, Brenda Gaffney, Sam Stringer, jeff, chris, robert moroney
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Oxted
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Oxted Knowhere Board