Related Links in Poole, Dorset*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Poole.
- Three com is a local run telecommunications company in Poole. WE can supply Broadband, telephone, gas, electric, and business packages
Call 0870 8554001 ask for Daniel Baker
- www.pooletourism.com is fab
- A forum specifically aimed at pushing the East Dorset music scenen has been set up. If you are a gig goer, music buyer, record label owner, band or anyone interested in the music being created and pushed in Poole and Bournemouth this is the site for you: http://www.soundsxp.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4
- visit http://www.trackercam.co.uk for a live view of the quay in poole, see the bikers on tuesday nights and the 2CR FM shows on fridays.
- Hi and morning all, Laurence and I are some lowly computer techs who work for learn direct keeping all the computers running. We have an office in Poole right on the quay. One of our hobbies is web cams and we have set up a cam overlooking Poole Quay Check out www.trackercam.co.uk and see live streaming web pics of the harbour. You can also use your mouse to move the cam. If you can a link to us would be nice and we will also put one to you.
See all the happening riders, skaters and surfers in the area on this website which also has links to music, shops etc.
Send your pics and we will load them on the site-free. How else are you going to show the world what you can do?( for free!)
- Virtual tour of Poole : http://www.vrpoole.co.uk
- The 'official' website for Poole is now found at boroughofpoole.com. Catchy!
- SkatenJam/Competitions taking place at Funseeker Skatepark, Baiter Park Poole on Sunday May 20th 2001. 11am-3pm. £1 to enter. All categories & beginners thru to advanced. High Air/Best Trick. Stalls, Music by the Fire Radio, Breakdancing, Graff display, Sk8 Photo Exhbition. Fundraiser for floodlights for the park, so we need you to support this!
If you want to know about other sk8 & music events supporting Funseeker Appeal, for Baiter and a new mega skatepark planned for Kemp Welch, email Sue at Funseekerint@aol.com.
- www.pooletourism.com will be the new Poole tourist office website from November 23rd ...
- Poole Tourism Home Page - lots of useful info
- Latest New from Poole Youth Action Group: Poole Council are meeting in April to discuss the possibility of providing skate park facilities, so letters of support please to Clive Smith, Park & Open Spaces Manager, Poole Borough Council, Civic Centre, Poole. We have suggested Baiter or Whitecliff as good locations ... any other ideas? Get involved .. let's see some action!!
- For the best 'official' info for the town, visit www.poole.gov.uk
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Daniel Baker, Benedict Walmisley, Paul Dredge, martin, Will, Guy Dickinson, Ben Foden, Jim, Ashley, Stu, wesley philpot, Dave McLeod, Daniel, Louise Ingram, debbie, addfox, kel, Peter Croft, Emma, Robert Stone, Dan Baker, Graham Shaw, Dominique, Kit Kat, p. fooks, pete kinsey, Bernard, tom hirst, Jeff, Gronk, Nick, ugly, phat phil, Steve Bristow, Deborah, Angela Clarke, mel, steve holman, Simon, Lizzie, Amy, Nick Smith, Robert, Jan D, Matthew Dunne, Mike O'Neill, Bob, adam harvey, Phil Preece, Archibald Brown, patricia, helen, Roy, ian, alan, Tony Quinn, ray wills, Dawn, jane, jack, Sue, rex lewis, john randall, me, Tony Payne, sam, kieron, dave edwards, generic, Andy Peterson, daisy, chris crook, Sam T, Gary, Sof, Dominique Scott, Doug Livermore, weighty, Jo, Bob T, Plav, irene Reeve, Mike Mason, John Hart, Sam Smith, Frank, dave lee, jack lumber, Liam , ElevenEleven Recordings, Ester, cosanostra, Lee, David George, Manish, John, Stuart, Andy, sue mitchener, Gary Stevens, Steve, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-14
More stuff about Poole
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Poole Knowhere Board