Hookup Spots in Portglenone, Antrim*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Portglenone.
- Lizzie Gamill's Ample Angels
- Logans used to sell treblehooks for foul hookin ans the bolts for longer castin
- Climbie's Jetty - Aint no thing
- The church of scientitology meet every first friday upstairs in the backroom of Aikens
- anywhere but the front of terrys, the stench of vomit spoils the mood!
- definately the marina on a friday nite, everyone goes there for a laugh and a drink
- The space under the bridge.
The telephone box(es).
Behind Pat's bar.
- The shed outside mark's house is pretty full most nights.
- Definately the marina, good spot for a woodbine with yer mates
- The little park. The swings ROCK.
- Anywhere the wind is gentle enough to allow for the sticking of Skinz. The Quay is particularly popular but dont tell the PSNI(RUC)(BSPECIALS)(BLACKANDTANS)(UDR)(RIR) Reserves.
- we hang round outside the northern bank. its class lefal
- Molloy's Ford on the Bellaghy Road during the summer
Any house in Smyth Crescent
- back car park 2 steal a car
- anywhere outside the bank in there done up cars
round the street
- Bracknamuckley Forest, The Phone Box on the Main Street, Under the Bridge
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pearse, Susan Mckay, Annie, its me, f cassidy, mark hutchinson, alan, hairy bag, I live here, Isiah Mac Fookridge, Killian, Jonathan, Keith, E. Graham, andy mc auley, rob roy, generic, Brooke, Martin McCarry, d.mcaleese, Sharon Gordon, SeektheTruth, tom, kirkwood's missing leg, johnny, Eoghan O'Brien, Awarion, Liz, PAUL MADDEN, Eamonn Campbell, bob, Maire Clarke, Albert Baxter
Last updated: 2008-09-24
More stuff about Portglenone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Portglenone Knowhere Board