Demolish It Now Building in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Potters Bar.
Demolish It Now Building
- Tottenham & Edmonton Estates should be razed to the ground, ugly neobrutalist style hovels are so 20th century, darling.
- Maple House
- Maple House
- Tescos, they have killed all the small shops off and now have a monopoly stranglehold. I hate all this conglomerate crap. ):
- MC DONALDS to be honest
- ORCHARD STORE AND SURROUNDING AREA
- The two flats either side of parkfields top entrance! makes the place look so council estate
- that canada life maple house thing, it's way out of keeping with the rest of the town, Tesco's because they lied about everything they said they wouldn't do.
the police station cause there's never any one in it anyway
- MCDONALDS AND THAT HUGE LUMP OF BUILDING ABOVE IT!!!
- canada life should get smashed down it just looks wrong
also cranbourne industrial estate is a run down mess
just because they are work places doesn't mean they have to be so bloody ugly
do the designers think the working class don't appreciate aesthetics
these places are too ugly plant some big trees or something at least
- Canada Life has got to go!! - urghh. also, the hideous yellow building opposite Furzefield.
- All churches & old peoples homes. Turn them into pubs!
- those old 60's offices near cranborne parade,they look knackered
- Sainsbury's. Its old and smells, and is on a slope so everyone's trolley won't stay still. And the staff are rude and not interested in you - I should know, I work there!!!
- Bus Garage
- Horrible yellow-fronted '60s monstrosities opposite the Fuzzyfield leisure centre.
- Most of the old peoples home that have mushroomed in the "town". They're taking over!!!
- British Gas one up by the High Street which Tescos have bought and plan to flatten this year to extend the store and add a petrol station. The one next to it is well out of place as well.
- New railway station
- Canada Life - amazing what a bankrupt planning authority will permit. Do they
have an architect on staff? As zumwun zed, it doesn't fit. Also, the frontage of
the building almost opposite, was (still is?) MFI. Talk about your desolate
- King Charles The Martyr Church
- British Gas place next to Tescos - they're demolishing it now!
- Maps and Globes shop, it makes me sick to the pit of my stomache
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Matt Dibb, Bobster, GiBBo, Ruth, Bobby, Candy, jodie cramphorn, jen, James Kelly, JaCOb eaTS cOoKiEs, Matt, JOHN BOY, Patrick Pagan, Brian Hubbard, Rob_R, Pippa Aburn, Alan S>, Sue, sammy, Emma Jeffs, Chris Reeves, generic, Charlotte, The Greenman, Samantha Merton, Danny, Les Berry, Potters Bar Forum Admin, Emma. I, billy ten-toes, Craig Norris, kyle plum, susie, b midgley, David Gibson, Lee Louca, Ben Scaz, Clive Card, Butch, Dave Plumb, Bobby Balby, Michael Sivell, steve, jenny hastings, BOB, Tony Reeve, trevor, Paul, stephen sivell, P Blanco, Charlie, stephen sivell ace, Shahini, Richard, Tom Eason, X, Grahame Flint, Del Boy, ctinworth, ricky burke, sarah, biggs
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Potters Bar
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Potters Bar Knowhere Board