The Worst Things in Primrose Hill, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Primrose Hill.
The Worst Things
- Over-priced food shops, not everyone's rich here!
- Too expensive. Full of media wannabes who talk loudly on their mobile-phones and ruin the overall tranquility of the place.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: generic, pamela shiffer, Samir Savant
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Primrose Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Primrose Hill Knowhere Board
If you are unhappy with any of the content on this page, turn on the flags.
Mail our automatic mailback service at email@example.com for helpful information and further details of how to contact Knowhere. Thanks.
Read more about Knowhere.