Hookup Spots in Redcar, Cleveland*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Redcar.
- The beach, Lovetts car park or Leos - It's gone now but was a cool pub on the beach.
- Has to be on the beach opposite the arcades, nailed me first woman there all those years ago whilst i was a tourist
- on the streets or sommet
- THE SHELTERS
- The beach park, Zetland park, Borough park, bring back the 2DC haha
- The clock or the boating lake.
- ending up smoking weed at the sand dunes between redcar and marske with simon colley was a favorite passtime of mine also turning up at marske wood for a piss up wit kevy d and glenn, fookin class times
- I wuddent bother hanging around the Bells Stores. They alwaze call Plod and u get mooved on. U dunt stand a chance ov gettin served booze enyway if u don't look 30 or summat. They propa strict.
- the alley behind the clarrey, apparently Redcar slags are most obliging behind there!
- the alley behind the clarrey, apparently Redcar slags are most obliging behind there!
- 2000-2004 Borough Park this was the palce 2 b on a friday night forget going to the beach park or locke park people from all over redcar came there. Most people there were mainly from Rye Hills and some from West redcar. Every1 used 2 go there for around 6.30 and basically stay there till every1 got cold bored or taken home by the police. :D and get soo drunk that they could not walk home . Nowadays u wont find the orginal people from borough park like the "bum crew" from rye hills :) ull will find the next generation y8,9 & 10's which will be there fing until they grow past the borough park stage. Although i have 2 admit some of the best times of my life where spent there and i have loads ov good memories from it. 2000-----Borough Park-----2004
- lily park
- redcar east station on a friday night, or on top of the clay cliffs at the end of green lane
- definatly aruba your bound to get sh***ed by the time you leave there its so cheap just like all the rest of the clubs in redcar good night though!
- i must speak up for norman...to try to correct the erroneous drivel i have recently read.he does have MS....HE CANNOT WALK...he has played on his pitch for around 25 years in that time contributing around £250,000 to various charities...including charities that i personally know of.........so why don't you lowlife wankers get behind the bushes in your local park and play with your manliness (if you have any}?
- the beach hut next to the beach park was fantastic for an underage cider drinking night-before it burnt down about 8 years ago
- BORO IS FULL OF SLAGS SO YOUR BEST BET IS TO GO TO REDCAR WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS EACHOTHER YEH IT MAYBE A BIT OF A DIVE AND KUDOS IS NOW CALLED ARUBA AND YES IT IS A PILE OF SHIT THE PIPER IS NO LONGER THERE SILKS RULES!!!!
- The Bookie is a good place to meet for a few then onto ARUBA(used to kudos been done out no more piper thats the best bit)
- locke park about ten of us
- REDCAR USED TO HAVE A BAND STAND,BUT SOME WISE COUNCILORS GAVE PERMISSION TO KNOCK IT DOWN AND BUILD AN EYESORE OF A PUB.IM SURE THE BANDSTAND WOULD BE A LISSTED BUILDING.
- THE BEACH PARK RE INVENT IT FOR ONE MORE NIGHT
- the parks in the ings are cool to just hang around with ur mates on a night,
- Old park on the ings - every 1 goes here on a friday night for a good piss up!!!
Quality times there - as soon as the pigs turn up every 1 does 1 and shots there booze in the bush - you cant beat it.
Bells Stores the Ings - every 1 mooches over to bells when they're pissed and start trashing the area outside. Big up to Mr Papeto from the pizza shop. Thanks for the free lolipops !!!!
- For the sk8rs ,Redcar library ,or the college weekdays after it shuts (bout 6) and most weekends.
- The boatin lake is usually full of young kids drinkin cider on a night. Locke Park is also known for young peeps drinkin dirty wine. Ah 2 be young again!
- 4 ALL THEM WANNBE GOTHS N MOSHERS, GO 2 THE LIBRARY, ALSO GOOD 2 SK8 SOMETIMES
- The boating lake Opposit the mungle jungle was a great place for gettin pissed with ur cidar bottles SHS main meetin place so many memories and so many police chases, we never got caught.
- amusement arcades playing space invaders 1983 in the rain.....
- THERES A CLASS BENCH (WHICH OCCASIONALLY GETS SET ON FIRE) IN THE GRAVE YARD NEAREST TO THE TOWN. EXCELLENT PLACE TO GET WRECKED IF YOU ARE IN YOUR TRACKIE/CIDER DAYS. ALSO THE FAMOUS ROSE GARDENS IN BOROUGH PARK.
- the boating lake befor they knocked down the shelters
and cadonas(lovetts) tuesday nights-5 tokens for
a quid.those were the days!
- Well all the scruffs tend to hang around the streets of the shithole known as redcar all drinking dirty cider or lambrini making sure there parents dont catch them. particularly year 10 at rye hills school (all the scruffers) people like deano, wardy, simon p, david w, lee blackburn, james bill, claire appleby, nicola thompson, carla barnes and lots of other dirty whores like them
- beachpark the place the kids go b4 they look 16 2 get into kudos!
- Neil reese-davies, man head of they year!Absolutly loves himself and is better than everyone else at the club and tries to knack everyone at rugby despite Luke creaming him every week!
- warwick rd chippy, u could get a bag of scraps for free.
- Bank Street just outside brians house is TOP meeting ground in Redcar nowadays
- we used 2 av the BEST beach parties along the stray! Hopefully they carried on wivout me! I MISS REDCAR!!!!!
- The place everygoth and mosha hang around now is near the library on cotham road. dont know why it just seems to br relavent??
- Well a few years ago when i was in my addolecents of drinking cider and labrella it was round the back of the Kingfisher in Farndaled Sq
- the sand dunes all the lad's get their hooks up on the dunes with the tourist's
- the sand dunes with their consant rythm of bums going up and down ,to the moaning and groaning of tourists
- beware of tramps in kirkleathem woods they will use there breath on you to try and pinch your coat, or ask for money so they can crawl to bells for a bottle of vodka watch out for the little binner children sharing one bike to ride down the dipper halfway through the woods, if there is a big enough gang they will attempt to mug you
- I REALLY HATE THE SCRUFFY LITTLE KIDS WHO THINK THEY OWN THE TOWN ON A FRIDAY NIGHT ALWAYS HANGING ROUND BEACH PARK..I WISH THEY WOULD GO TO BED AND YOU WILL FIND GREENY SCUNNING FAGS. ALSO THEYVE STARTED INVADING THE CLUBS NOW AND IT PISSESS ME OFF THEIR MOTHERS SHUD PUT THEM TO BED EARLIER!COLEY LOVES THE BEACH PARK
- CANT BELIEVE THAT AS A VENTURE SCOUT WE USED TO HOOK UP IN THE KINGFISHER PUB IN DORMO, ALL UNDER AGE IN UNIFORM AND NEVER GOT KICKED OUT.....STRANGE PLACE REDCAR.
- Don't use the Stray anymore it's constantly monitored by the local plod and anyway its covered in dogshit.pennis square dormo is the place to be plods are to scared to go there.also plenty of offies
- Aaaah the days oh hanging in lock park on nthe swings in the play ground. Next to the bowling green. that was before we were old enough for Piper though. And the SHS old staff room.
- SCRUFFY LITTLE KIDS HANG AROUND THE PARKS,SOME ARE ON THEIR CIDER DAYS,SOME MIGHT BE ON THE HEX DAYS.THEY STAND AROUND ALL THE PARKS WITH BIG POINTLESS BEFFER JACKETS
- well the corner is the place to b its cold wet and windy good eh??
- The beachpark is home to evry underage drinker in the redcar east section on a friday its good cos we can share our past memories and oh yeah get plastered!!
- All the parks in Redcar East are used by Pissheads and Potheads. The beach park on the stray is the main hangout for every docker in the area (including me!).
- The kirkleatham showfield was a setting for many endless summer drinking sessions,lost some of ita appeal after someone was shot dead there
- hey all
- pacittos ojn the stray and also next to the musies the best ice-cream ever with that lemon top which was only marginally colder than the beach on an August day
- Redcar Clock
- R-kade Sk8 park on the sea front in 'mungle jungle' arcade.
- Lock Park!
- Highstreet on shopping days in the summer
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: tim, ste, Mark R, simon, jen, ernie, martin, phil, rachael, Chris Wade, nicky, chaosangel, kevin jones, joholee1, Leigh, J Lanny, ben reaynolds, Steve Soul, Martin White, pesto, davey, callum brown, lauren, Jeff, jonny, Chris J, david strangeways, ??????????????????, S Hills, Joe bloggs, colin baldam, Steve Crass, pimla, alan massey, kev L, Denzel McDruple, jeff marrino, Rob Wallace, VoiceOf Reason, julie, Mark Adamson, norman evans jnr, Reduk'shun, thursday @ kudos!!, phwyn, thatwudbetewllin, fat harry, si, Gillian Henderson, bee, faye, Dave Berridge, dumpling99, graham hill, Alex, Bryn Scaife, teri, kat, Gary Farndale, Ray Taylor, steph, Brenda Williams, Roy Morley., Cat, NEIL KENNEDY, phil evans, vicky, karl crawford, Anna, ben, tony Davies, sue, Craig Dales, sandy, Michael Westwood, Andy, LEE PHILIPS, paul, Katherine, bill gallagher, stick, andrew, SHaz, LORA GRANT, Sue Godfrey, Kelly, Stuart Francis, t connell, chris talent, Craig, jamie fry, ELISHA, Craig Hoare, Emma, Andrew Devine, j.hartley, Howard Fall, donna wealleans, Lettin, mark ov wessies, charlie c, conner, Laura, steve, Peo, hannnah, G.Biddulph, JIMMY P, kev, sexy bitch, Ian Phelps, SKIPPER, rupert mouse, JOANNE MYERS, Ryan Docherty, Norrie, alison, Curtly, Tony, splodge, dan, Michelle Evans, Kevy Dee, disco dennis, evans jr, K. Hancock, ian, Luke Collins, kay, danpan, sam, generic, Mark, gordon sanderson, Jordan, redcarlad, Carla, Nat, Sarah, eddie sanderson, DAVID HOWE, no name, Aimee, Solstice, Lee, Gavin Miller, snoo, caroline, the git man, natta n ali, Patontheback, dex, Steve W., Jono, tom straker, Glenn Tully, John, Richy, M.R.C, denny, Danny Armstrong, george
Last updated: 2010-04-25
More stuff about Redcar
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Redcar Knowhere Board