The Best Things in Sandhurst, Berkshire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Sandhurst.
The Best Things
- The best thing is that your driver of a small firm called Owlsmoor Cars will even help old ladies with their shopping and gets regular phone calls from old customers who cannot do their own shopping because of disability and the driver will willingly do it for them. The driver is not partial to drunken revellers sicking up in his car, but then who would be.
- The Rec. Always so much going on- quite a lot to do as well- re. the playing fields. Coffee Spot is nice. Sandhurst Library has lovely staff, and they are always welcoming and friendly.
- The Wellington Arms, fit-arsed bar staff, all but one are female!great atmosphere between the locals, no pikeys, no underagers, no thugs, no trouble! fantastic night out
- shops i guess, though given the choice i'd rather go to Camberly
- It's not a bad little town it has an allarming number of pizza resturants (3) and pubs(7)- possibly more for the size of the place but there is limited amounts of small town violence in comparison to yateley or bracknell which has become the local pasttime
- train staion gets your to decent places. the rec is the only source of entertainment. some hidden spots there.
- The mass of pizza takeaways - 3 in all.
- I never knew about the Sandhurst lakes. They are owned by Nuetrabaits, which is a Angling supplier.
I recently took up fishing and discovered them...they are awesome.
Unfortunately its generally only the Anglers who know of their existence.
Tri-lakes is o.k. but it costs to enter. Some good advice is to take up fishing.
- It is handy for Broadmoor
- Green bits round it. Little primary schools.
- Happy Christmas Bridge.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: uk, charlotte, Beth, Sue Fisher (was then anyway), PATRICK LEAHY, Carolyn, Emma Hurrell(nee Sherwood), jess cochrane, john eves, Q, mestiphoe, Gavin Smith, Wilfred Smith Smythson, R.S, William Goddard, Claire Murphy, Lauren Utton, P.Lentie, dominic, Dave Riley, Louise, Paul R, Paul Bishop, matty, Mike Beech, generic, travis, Jon Payne, Don, Julie Flack, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sandhurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sandhurst Knowhere Board