Cheap Food in Sandhurst, Berkshire*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Sandhurst.
- Skippers on Yorktown Road is Okay, Coffee Spot is excellent. Herbies pizza good. Sheung Moon Chinese is Okay too.
- The Wellington Arms, fit-arsed bar staff, all but one are female!great atmosphere between the locals, no pikeys, no underagers, no thugs, no trouble! fantastic night out. super food menu!
- Surviving on take-away in sandhurst is asking for a heart attack.....
- Shenai Restaurant is the best Indian Restaurant and Takeway I have been to for a while. Always quiet in there though...perhaps there's something others know and I haven't discovered yet???
- The chinese on the high street is quite good. Mr.Qs in Yately is definitely worth the trek though.
- More takeaways than you could possibly eat in a lifetime-between College Town and Sandhurst (One mile) - 4xIndian, 3xfish'n'chip,3xchinese,2xpizza,1xkebab,1xBeefeater(Rackstraws) and every pub doing lunches/meals x 4.....no wonder I'm a fat Ba******d...if your still not happy..drive into Yately for some Kentucky!
- I think the best restaurant in town has got to be the Lucky House, a lush Chinese take-away and chippie; they give the biggest portions i have eva seen and they're really well priced too. I also think the Flying Fish is a really good chippie, and they sell the most divine (and vegetarian!) curry sauce, *drool*
- The best take away in Sandhurst and the best Indian take away I know is Some Like it Hot on Yorktown Road. Really cheap and really spicy. Check out the meal for 2 for a tenner ......
- Dominos for dry, stale pizzas, Herbies for greasy ones.
- Herbies do a cracking pizza.
- Great Chinese take-away, Domino's Pizza, Herbies Pizza, Good Fish and Chip shop, Good Take-away Chinese.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: uk, charlotte, Beth, Sue Fisher (was then anyway), PATRICK LEAHY, Carolyn, Emma Hurrell(nee Sherwood), jess cochrane, john eves, Q, mestiphoe, Gavin Smith, Wilfred Smith Smythson, R.S, William Goddard, Claire Murphy, Lauren Utton, P.Lentie, dominic, Dave Riley, Louise, Paul R, Paul Bishop, matty, Mike Beech, generic, travis, Jon Payne, Don, Julie Flack, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sandhurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sandhurst Knowhere Board