Cafes and Coffee Shops in Sandhurst, Berkshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Sandhurst.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Pistachio's In The Park (formerly known as the Coffee Spot). Given it's location this could be a great little coffee shop/cafe but it isn't. Because by the time you get served you will have forgotten what you went in there for. Unless it's empty it will be quicker to go home and put the kettle on.
- It's true! The Coffee Spot is a lovely stop off point for a snack and a hot or cold drink during the day. It has very friendly staff and a great relaxing atmosphere. No longer is it rife with drug abusers at night. In fact why don't you come along and find out what goes on at night at the Coffee Spot?
- The Coffee Spot in Sandhurst is definitely best place. Friendly. You always get a smile, good service, and best of all, good food and drink. (Definitely try the hot chocolate with all the trimmings!) It's cheap too. Nice place to go after a walk.
- The Coffee Spot by the Rec is lovely in the daytime but rife with pre-teen drug abusers at night.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: uk, charlotte, Beth, Sue Fisher (was then anyway), PATRICK LEAHY, Carolyn, Emma Hurrell(nee Sherwood), jess cochrane, john eves, Q, mestiphoe, Gavin Smith, Wilfred Smith Smythson, R.S, William Goddard, Claire Murphy, Lauren Utton, P.Lentie, dominic, Dave Riley, Louise, Paul R, Paul Bishop, matty, Mike Beech, generic, travis, Jon Payne, Don, Julie Flack, Mark
Last updated: 2016-03-13
More stuff about Sandhurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sandhurst Knowhere Board