Demolish It Now Building in Sandhurst, Berkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Sandhurst.
Demolish It Now Building
- the council office mainly because I hate the council for not listening to the skateboarders of sandhurst when we were asking them for a nice park. oh and the skatepark, too many kids, the driveway's too long, no one could clear that.
- pikey houses down wellington road and yorktown road. charity shops.
- The new office complex by the Magic Roundabout which has milton-keynes/Bracknell written all over it.
- Well I don't actually think it should be demolished but there is a certain room that needs decorating in a certain house in Sandhurst. The 50's Paisley design in a sort of yellowy orange just isn't right anymore. Sort It!!!
- The Huntley & Palmer building behind The Parade. No, wait. They already did.
- So hard to choose, If you dropped a Nuclear Weapon on Sandhurst it would cause about 20 quids worth of damage.
- Most of Sandhurst falls into this category
- M & S/Tesco complex (previously meadowland)
- Mushroom Farm (STINK STINK)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: uk, charlotte, Beth, Sue Fisher (was then anyway), PATRICK LEAHY, Carolyn, Emma Hurrell(nee Sherwood), jess cochrane, john eves, Q, mestiphoe, Gavin Smith, Wilfred Smith Smythson, R.S, William Goddard, Claire Murphy, Lauren Utton, P.Lentie, dominic, Dave Riley, Louise, Paul R, Paul Bishop, matty, Mike Beech, generic, travis, Jon Payne, Don, Julie Flack, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sandhurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sandhurst Knowhere Board