Hookup Spots in Sandhurst, Berkshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Sandhurst.
- we used to go to the wellington arms but thats gotten a bit off putting with an influx of underage, drugs and people I dont want to be with. we now go to the Village Inn at the other end of town its more fun with live music and discos its always a good laugh.
- The Wellington Arms, fit-arsed bar staff, all but one are female!great atmosphere between the locals, no pikeys, no underagers, no thugs, no trouble! fantastic night out!
- The donkey derby monday 31st of may!! oppostie wellington arms, its the way forward, everyone who's anyone will be there
- the basketball courts in the day time. under the bridge next to the pond. little park down goughs meadow. snaprails. at 1am ive seen people in their nova's and mopeds hanging in the rec car park.
- At the recreation ground, as dusk hits, every wannabe hard nut in town is climbing up onto the platform of the skate ramp, to try and pretend they are even nearly as hardcore as the people who are actually risking their necks regularly. cue 'accidental' ankle biter to towny leg.......
- The Total Garage en-route to Sandhurst Memorial Park for a beer and drug fest
- Lots of kids hang around outside AllDays, for some unknown reason.
- A selection of yob and low lifes like to congregate outside Alldays to hurl abuse at passing pedestrians, If you're looking for a real kicking then I would recommend the skateboard ramp.
- The skate ramp, kiddies playground, any streetlight not working - the usual
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: uk, charlotte, Beth, Sue Fisher (was then anyway), PATRICK LEAHY, Carolyn, Emma Hurrell(nee Sherwood), jess cochrane, john eves, Q, mestiphoe, Gavin Smith, Wilfred Smith Smythson, R.S, William Goddard, Claire Murphy, Lauren Utton, P.Lentie, dominic, Dave Riley, Louise, Paul R, Paul Bishop, matty, Mike Beech, generic, travis, Jon Payne, Don, Julie Flack, Mark
Last updated: 2012-06-08
More stuff about Sandhurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sandhurst Knowhere Board