The Worst Things in Sandhurst, Berkshire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Sandhurst.
The Worst Things
- The pikeys that seem to inhabit our town. So many of them. Chavs/townies also. Hundreds of them. Our school has been taken over by them.
- The chip shop really sucks - i would not eat the fish if it were free
- Kevs shouting "GOTH!" just because you are carrying a skateboard
- the fcat there are 5 speed cameras down a mile long stretch of road. The prevelant if not huge factor of the pikie. The genral feeling that the town is devoid of any character at all.
- pikies in the summer.
- old people. everywhere. town is officially dead at 11:45pm
- I moved to sandhurst about 12 years ago when it was quiet a pleasant place, unfortunately in those 12 years the place has taken a turn for the worse. I grew up here as a kid here and managed to occupy my time with fun kid things, unlike the kids now days who all insist on hanging round the local alldays or the skateboard ramp hurling abuse at anyone who is in shouting distance. Can anyone tell me how and why all of these fast-food shops have sprung up, we cant need them all.
- Ok,ok,ok, so Sandhurst was bad enough before. Before what I hear you ask? Before UK Bulldog (dedicated email name) moved here. He made North Wales look tatty. He made Farnham look scruffy. He even made crummy Warminster look crummier. Now he's emigrated to bloody Sandhurst. If it wasn't bad enough that the Queen pops up here from time to time. Now we've got him to look at. And you'll all look at him when he picks you up from the pub Friday and Saturday nights in his cab!!!!!!!!!! God bless us all.
- The Mushroom Farm is a little pungent when the East Wind is rising.
- A Local Taxi Service called Owlsmoor Taxis will give you the worst customer service you have ever ever ever encountered. Service Without a Smile
- In-fill housing developments. The queue on the Crowthorne bypass at 8:30 (on the way to big brother town Bracknell) . Being between the M3 & M4...
- Idiotic traffic schemes.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: uk, charlotte, Beth, Sue Fisher (was then anyway), PATRICK LEAHY, Carolyn, Emma Hurrell(nee Sherwood), jess cochrane, john eves, Q, mestiphoe, Gavin Smith, Wilfred Smith Smythson, R.S, William Goddard, Claire Murphy, Lauren Utton, P.Lentie, dominic, Dave Riley, Louise, Paul R, Paul Bishop, matty, Mike Beech, generic, travis, Jon Payne, Don, Julie Flack, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sandhurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sandhurst Knowhere Board