Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Scarborough, North Yorkshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Scarborough.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Serendipity. St Thomas street.
- vortex sell alot of "dark" clothing ha ha ha...sublime and secret spot well skating shops...
- errrrmmmm vortex, and secret spot are pretty cool, and sublime sometimes, but the best places are the random lil goth shops u find everywhere theres some proper funky stuff in them
- TopMan in the Brunswick Shopping Centre, Debihams in the Brunswick Shopping Centre, Burtons in Town Centre on Westborough in and Boyes on Queen Street in Scarborough.
- Try Huntriss Row and Bar street.
- HOWIES PROTEST ALOHA SANUK GUL and more to come bay surf 1 museum terrace scarborough. 01723 503762 TK MAX sucks!
- not a lot - secret spot if ur loaded - tk maxx if ur not - bluesuitcasedave's opening a boutique on alma square called ' number ten ' specialising in grunge wear such as baggy grey jumpers
- tk maxx cheaper than secret surf spot but a bit of a jumble sale type of experience
- dolly b's on eastborough, a bit of a treck but its worth it. and cyclone, dapper and digbys... stop ripping us off for out of season shite!
- Scarboroughs own Digbys has great clothes prices arnt to good tho lol
- Neon Black, Vortex, Boyes, New Look, Claires, Miss Selfridge, ermm iuno.
- secret spot surf on valley bridge parade well nice gear - will probably go bust thanx to TK maxx
- bar street has a couple of top shops but pricey
- ANTHONY GORDON - SELLS FARRAH,PRINGLE AND SO ON
- i shop in capo and allsports and thats it really and if i want a nice top or some jeans new look and miss selfridge and topshop because i am tall and they do extra length.
- is anthony gordon a real man ?
- ***WARNING*** Anyone who knows Michael Casey, aka Michael Mowbray, DOB 27/10/88, ought to be aware that he has moved to Scarborough from Birmingham to live with the Kennedys because he is a child abuser. Please keep children and other vulnerable people away from him, especially anyone aged nine or under, of either gender. He has a track record of abuse despite the fact he is only 16.
- New look, topshop/topman, mk1, tammy, allsports, debanhams, secret spot, sublime, sublime gril, evans, dorethy perkins???? i few mor may be ter ta main shops.
- Anne Summers :-) all those sexy knickers, yea !
- all are shit but TK MAX
- top man brumswik jjb near potters bar
- Opposite Murray's there is one that has the most wonderful cardigans.
- jjb, tk max, dapper, debenahms
- jjb, tk max, dapper, debenahms
- High street names but if you look around there are some WIcked shops (though not many)
Neon Black in the Market Hall sells gothic style colothes and all different acsesories is FAB!
Vortex on the way down to the beach is great..a wide selection on different styles and the BEST boots ever!
Hip "N" chick is quite good for Hippyish stuff
Creative Crafts The bestr smelling shop in town has a good selection of clothes at the back.
- the new, new look shop, n mark one for cheap clothes
- usual stuff
- The DAPPER place in Huntriss row will sell you cloths but if they are faulty they wont refund, the nice football man (failed) then aint so nice, theyre tight, and his bird aint too young either
- dorothy perkins is MINT!
- serendipity, sublime, secret spot, vortex, penny dredful velvet chains these are the gothic skater shops but vortex also has cyber/club wear which is tres cool but quite expensive if i may say so myself! oh creative crafts may be included too oh and surface to air which is a skate type clothes shop near the fountains!!!great place to put it actually its also good for surfers too
- Are there any....? Not many decent places for us trendy kids. But then again Scarborough has no fashion so what else is to be expected.
If you're a typical scarborion:
then you'll be in heaven with Scarboroughs shops.
- VORTEX its a brand spankin new alternative clothin shop, there well kewl in there u tell them summat u want and they'll try there best to get it 4 u for a decent price aswell!!!!! go there it on newboro it really kewl every1 shud go there accept wannabes they shud go back to there shops like tammy and carry on listenin to westlife and spice girls and stop pretentin they like slipknot!!
- any clothes shop is a good one!
- Secret spot and Sublime stock the best stuff like Mecca ,Volcom, but if you want scrubber snide wear there are plenty of those shops
- New Look is full of miserable cows who think they r hard. yer whatever BRING IT ON!
- definately sublime cool owners big hand to digger working there cool tunes playing too and a nice sofa next to the girls changing room...nice
- Dapper, that geezer down Bar St who always makes you feel like you've gotta buy summat. Go to York.
- loads of choice for both ladies and blokes at sublime on st nicholas street.
- There are some good clothes shops down Bar Street and Huntriss Row
- market vaults has a good shop called slight return
- sublime and secret spot are about the only ones that the townies seem to be afraid of.
- not debenhams-everyone just uses that as a back entrance to the brunswick
- If you fancy an overpriced tweed suit for your grandmother, you'll be spoiled for choice.
- Serendipity, which opened, sold no clothes, and then shut down again. Mark One & What Everyone Wants is where the majority of Scarborians shop.
- GOD!!!! the place doesn't even have a 'miss selfridge'
- Secret Spot is a good place to get clothes, also have surf n skate equipment there aswell
- Scarborough's clothes shops are a bit disappointing really, especially considering the size of the town and the fact that it tries to intice tourists to come to it. Most people prefer to go shopping to nearby cities such as Leeds where you can actually get original clothes and don't have to look like everyone else who has gone to Topshop.
- Are a joke. How many fleece jackets is it possible to sell even in Scarborough. Result: thirty and forty somethings who should know better dressing like teenagers.
- DAPPER NOT DOBBER
- I'm sure girls in Scarborough can 'cope' with the clothes shops available; Not all of us give a damn about stoopid over-priced bits of material with cacky labels on, leave it to the idiot fashion-victims. SHEEP!
- Topman is getting some really dope trousers and shirts in with chinese symbols on them so that is cool.Secret spot is also pretty dope.
- Debonair - for young ladies or deranged old men
- go see your favourite rag trader.. big aud of huntriss row.. some call it dobber but we all know it as dapper!
- What clothes shops? Scarborough has a total of 1 decent girls clothes shops unless you wanna look like a tramp like half the population of Scarborough but even this shop is full of pink glitter and sequins thats right top shop what a waste of space!
- Scarborough has the worst selection of clothes shops in the country.....unless of course u like wearing eighties fashions.
- topshop and all the usual shitty kev shops
- Thank god I only have to visit Scarborough once a month at the most, I don't know how girls in Scarborough can cope with NO decent clothes shop, I'd have hoped that at least Oasis would have discovered Scarborough by now!
- Fairly big range for the ladies - Top Shop, Mark One, River Island, Dorothy Perkins etc, plus an excellent second-hand shop called Serendipity. Loads of charity shops, which occasionally you can get lucky in. Don't really know about the men's shops because I'm not one.
- Pretty dire actually, Best to travel to York for a decent shopping trip
- Mayhem-surf style shop
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tom Bradley, Janet, paul griffiths, sheria, Kit Anson, Jimmy O Donnell, Lucy, gaz, david lowe, sean, Ken, Chris, SCC - The Scarborough legend, Kawliga, jack johnson, natalie, andy payne, zoe, martin calhoun, lil andy, monkey, freddy tait, tony smate, Joanne Bruce, C. Cash, the real monty ( le Chat ), JOHN PAUL, mijx, Wendo, Sarah Kemode, Josh, christina.murphy, katherine, Jehuda Benjamin, andy speirs, dmc, carlene, Pete, Andy Grandey, Garry, Eleanor Aldous, hull city fan, clash, chris hardy, Jenn Mills, I HATE BOARDERS, josh hopkins, jimmy the flange, carolyn, Mark Clulow, bill, turbo, Chris Pittordou, dave mackey, jenn milles, Stevehinchliffe, cantona, Martin, hayley, senorita, da gr8 1, Kimberley, the loner a true legend, Sneaky, alan, Eric, Chris Johnson, Cresta, red, tim allen, Tony Quinn, Mark Dark, Becca, Mark Starkey, Ray McDonogh, ian mcleod, Ben Vickers, Mike, WebLink, Jonathan, 88-92therealCROW, sarah swift, georgie, jacko, ~*~K.C~*~, Mousetower, Stevie Russell, spaced, robert thompson, Mike Parks, wes, Fay Kenny, N Nichols, mr.t, Andrew Smith, s.eblet, Geoff Winship, tom, hol, Mary, vicky, darren, Kate, Lauren, Sputnik, ben, Cam H, Emstar, Nick Davison, Tara Boil, sarah 'n' sab, Jon, RAY, Joe Tindall, leanne sedman, cunt, filonian babe, sean-classof88, jemma, Andy, paul, Eric Cartman, John Stephenson, kim, OB, james, Jon Davison, Jim, clubxpress, Cappers, Janine M-fuck off your not stalking me, maggie mansfield, Marth313, bling bling, erzza, goth queen, ken golf, Sayo n Dan, chez, dave welsh, SDG, gilbert the mole, Blandy, stephen eblet, anita, oli glossop, tony lavery, Kat, Terry Lancashire, steve, mike foreman, jamie, d.tucker, lady tigerlily, kev, Emma Broughton, aza, David, i sk8 4 me, Peter Helliwell, Dave Bowns, whitey, Robert, SCC - the Scabrough legend 95-2009, ryan (fat as fuck) willis, wayne kramer, bubble, John Valentine, PeterPiper, Dani, uni student, nik skinn, dan, Kak The Babbleman, funky, Ian Usher, bez, David Yates, ian, Eshawn Clark, Shane Prendergast, emma capes, Janie Manzoori, emma, carl, Rob MacKay, dan kett, Simon Muir, Ash, Adrian Paul, Leftie, micks, Jack, fnona, Darren Lethem, generic, Nicola Crofts, racash, daisy, kevin dows, spearmint, Nic, mark taylor, Michael, Debbie, Jonathan Kelly, Mike Hunt, fiona, scott eccles, Sarah, miss brightside, Paul Keld, christine, zac, netty & crick, Vikki, Lee, chuck, Matt H, Randolf Flately, eddie, Gail Sweeney, meka, Gill Foster, Reesa G, John, jeff, bob, Jeremy Pavier, colin
Last updated: 2013-04-23
More stuff about Scarborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Scarborough Knowhere Board