Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Scarborough, North Yorkshire*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Scarborough.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- bernard dean was the only place to get new music gear in scarboruogh. I don't know anywhere that's taken up the mantle. There is a second hand shop on huntriss row that has some instruments in. Not a wide selection though.
- Mancini for guitars - well worth the hunt to find. Could not be more helpful and no pressure. Refreshing experience!
- theres a shop on victorie rd,across from boyses
- downtown near boyes' theres a music shop....can get a whole lot of instruments....or strings....
- MANCINIS sell beautiful guitars and lots of them they got loadsa amps as well, theres a couple of new ones too but aint had a chance to look at em'
- Bearnard Deans on Top Floor on St. Nicholas Street in Scarborough.
- Bernard Deans, tssh, and the man still works there, does he live there?, has he really got a wardrobe just full of biege coloured tank tops, has he ever smiled in his life?, why is still in business?, why,why,why?
- Deans on St Thomas Street for all things musical
- cash converters
- bernadines and hmm the place on huntriss row... whats it called??
- Somewhere down Huntriss Row ... somewhere.
- Bernard Dean's an eclectic range of good gear and a staff with a sense of humour!!
- I LIVED IN SCARBOROUGH FOR 7 YEARS AND I LEFT IN 1990 HAVING BEEN HEAVILY INVOLVED WITH THE LOCAL MUSIC SCENE THERE (BACK THEN THE BEST BANDS WERE COTTONMOUTH & COCKROACH) AND I EVEN HELPED OUT AT CLASSIC GUITARS(R.I.P.) AND I FOUND BRIAN AT MANCINIS TO BE THE BEST LOCAL MUSIC GEAR SELLER BY FAR. BARRY DEAN HIMSELF TRIED TO RIP ME OFF BY CHANGING THE PRICE ON AN ITEM I WAS INTERESTED IN SO I NEVER SHOPPED THERE AGAIN!. AS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED THE STUFF AT DEANS IS THE RUN OF THE MILL STUFF IF YOU WANT SOMETHING 'SPECIAL' SEE BRIAN FOR YOUR WALLETS SAKE! OH AND PS: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT BERNIE? XX
- bernard deans ,the guitar guy upstairs knows his stuff.
- duno, ters 1 dwn huntress row past maccy d's
- Mancini's is an OK music shop if your after guitars. Bernard Deans has some alright drumming stuff, amps and guitars. There both good.
- That one opposite boleyns
- bernard deans duno wer it is but it cheap an gr8
- Bernard Deans is ok if you like that kinda thing, bog standard, generic.
- Theres one on Murchison Street I think
- mancini will let you take stuff home and try it out if your a familiar face so well worth building up custom with him
- deans sux big time. mancinis all the way
- Mancini's Music. Is owned and run by Brian Pilsbury who has over thirty years experience within the music industry. As a musician living in Bridlington, this is the best shop in the area for good advice and equipment at a reasonable price. The shop is just out of the town centre which makes parking a lot easier.
- bernard dean has a lot of guitars, amps and basses probably the best musical shop you'll get in scarborough
- Mancinies is good apart from amps and stuff which he is dodgy but for instruments alone he is good. Otherwise Bernard Deans
- good old Mr. Mancini oviously a fake mafia member coz there just isnt a mob in scarborough a lot of mobs of d*p sh*ts
- Brewsters sold me a quality guitar. not alot on offer but great prices
- Bernard Deans, pukka bid music
- Bernard deans is a fucking rip off, mancini is a dodgy cockney, there is nowhere to go really for musical instruments/equipment.
- That place on St Thomas street
- one on huntriss row
- Somewhere off Columbus Ravine is Mancicni's Music. Found next door to the oldest barbers shop in the world, this ramshackle barn full of guitars (mostly)offers a refreshing alternative. Mr M knows his stuff and the prices are pretty competitive too. As a man who's still in it for the music, Mr Mancici, we salute you!
- Deans. U can get sheet music too.
- Bernard Deans, they sell guitars n stuff, no drum kits in there though, also there is a shop down from Mc Donalds
- Bernard Deans - the only music shop with a world class musician behind the counter
- mr dino a happy chappy near cooplands cafeteria ooh yummy tea that spoon stands up in..
- Theres absolutely no second hand musical instrument shop in this town....we all dont wanna get ripped off by greedy retailers.
- Bernard Deans is the onlt decent istrument shop, and Mancinis is too small and hidden away to ever find.....unless you have 6 hours to spare searching the whole town. The fortunate among you who manage to find the hut going by this name will have trouble moving once entering the shop, spend another 6 hours trying to get the guys attention and leave realising the whole thing is a con.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tom Bradley, Janet, paul griffiths, sheria, Kit Anson, Jimmy O Donnell, Lucy, gaz, david lowe, sean, Ken, Chris, SCC - The Scarborough legend, Kawliga, jack johnson, natalie, andy payne, zoe, martin calhoun, lil andy, monkey, freddy tait, tony smate, Joanne Bruce, C. Cash, the real monty ( le Chat ), JOHN PAUL, mijx, Wendo, Sarah Kemode, Josh, christina.murphy, katherine, Jehuda Benjamin, andy speirs, dmc, carlene, Pete, Andy Grandey, Garry, Eleanor Aldous, hull city fan, clash, chris hardy, Jenn Mills, I HATE BOARDERS, josh hopkins, jimmy the flange, carolyn, Mark Clulow, bill, turbo, Chris Pittordou, dave mackey, jenn milles, Stevehinchliffe, cantona, Martin, hayley, senorita, da gr8 1, Kimberley, the loner a true legend, Sneaky, alan, Eric, Chris Johnson, Cresta, red, tim allen, Tony Quinn, Mark Dark, Becca, Mark Starkey, Ray McDonogh, ian mcleod, Ben Vickers, Mike, WebLink, Jonathan, 88-92therealCROW, sarah swift, georgie, jacko, ~*~K.C~*~, Mousetower, Stevie Russell, spaced, robert thompson, Mike Parks, wes, Fay Kenny, N Nichols, mr.t, Andrew Smith, s.eblet, Geoff Winship, tom, hol, Mary, vicky, darren, Kate, Lauren, Sputnik, ben, Cam H, Emstar, Nick Davison, Tara Boil, sarah 'n' sab, Jon, RAY, Joe Tindall, leanne sedman, cunt, filonian babe, sean-classof88, jemma, Andy, paul, Eric Cartman, John Stephenson, kim, OB, james, Jon Davison, Jim, clubxpress, Cappers, Janine M-fuck off your not stalking me, maggie mansfield, Marth313, bling bling, erzza, goth queen, ken golf, Sayo n Dan, chez, dave welsh, SDG, gilbert the mole, Blandy, stephen eblet, anita, oli glossop, tony lavery, Kat, Terry Lancashire, steve, mike foreman, jamie, d.tucker, lady tigerlily, kev, Emma Broughton, aza, David, i sk8 4 me, Peter Helliwell, Dave Bowns, whitey, Robert, SCC - the Scabrough legend 95-2009, ryan (fat as fuck) willis, wayne kramer, bubble, John Valentine, PeterPiper, Dani, uni student, nik skinn, dan, Kak The Babbleman, funky, Ian Usher, bez, David Yates, ian, Eshawn Clark, Shane Prendergast, emma capes, Janie Manzoori, emma, carl, Rob MacKay, dan kett, Simon Muir, Ash, Adrian Paul, Leftie, micks, Jack, fnona, Darren Lethem, generic, Nicola Crofts, racash, daisy, kevin dows, spearmint, Nic, mark taylor, Michael, Debbie, Jonathan Kelly, Mike Hunt, fiona, scott eccles, Sarah, miss brightside, Paul Keld, christine, zac, netty & crick, Vikki, Lee, chuck, Matt H, Randolf Flately, eddie, Gail Sweeney, meka, Gill Foster, Reesa G, John, jeff, bob, Jeremy Pavier, colin
Last updated: 2011-08-09
More stuff about Scarborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Scarborough Knowhere Board