Skateboard Shops in Scarborough, North Yorkshire*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Scarborough.
- Secret spot, skater and surf gear.
- The newest shop in town is Dissent. They stock all the MAJOR US and UK brands... enjoi, kr3w, element, Death, Tensor, Emerica, Es, Lakai, Girl...and more. They are getting Nike SB and CONS in July too... A great Shop!!
- go 2 dex across the road from argos
- secret spot...sublime...dex...all i can think of
- theres dex ON EASTBOROUGH
- There's no Skateboard Shops that I know of in Scarborough. I'm not a Skateboarder.
- dont go to rogers, he ticks to underagers.
- secret spot surf shop
- phold is really terd they sell fuck all stuf to do with skateboarding.
ps. I love fat bankin
- phold is crap caddy and sparrow swap t-shirts
- secret spot, sum shop called 'phold' or sumat near YMCA?
- Secret Spot, Sublime, Mango back in the day
- Dont go to secret spot my mate asked for bushings and they didnt even know what they were they called em rubbers..hmm go to phold or sublime the ppl actually know what they are talking about
- go to jjb and get some proper clothes
- Instead of going to the trendy money-grabbing business minded owners of the Secret Spot Surf shop go to a shop that actually supports the scene. check out Phold on St. Thomas Street, its a right good shop. they can get anything you need and want. if you ask nicely they might even tell you where the secret indoor park is.....
- secret spot
- Secret spot sublime phold and surface 2 air
Try Secret spot near valley bridge, the sports shops such a All Sports and small local shop tend to sell cheep board.
Best place is just to ask around...some one is bound to be selling some part of a board.
- woolworths for those class skateboards with pictures of teenage mutant ninja turtles on them.
- sublime, secret spot and all:sports if you could include that
- theres only to really secret spot kewl place wi kewl owners and sumblime wi gud clothes andfit lads!!!!!!
- secret spot obviously...but Len Raines is good for BMX just ask egg or any of the young hoodlums including myself who are generally in there when it's too crap to ride or just cant be bothered today
- Sublime on st nicholas street has loads of skate stuff.
- Secret Spot, for all the surf boarders
Sublime spot for all the skateboarders & other ppl who believe they r kewl. Its a great shoppie.
- sublime and secret spot... tad overpriced on some stuff but their both really friendly and sell most stuff you'll want.
- I remember when skateboarding was a sport not a fashion!
- Secret spot,nuff said
- Secret spot, skating, surfing equipment and apparal
- Secret Spot - although its on a main street and not very secret at all really
- Scarborough has a total of 2 shops like this and the both sell the same stuff and are both about 2foot in diameter!
- there is secret spot and sublime which are mainly surf shops but have piched in to the skating world and got some skate stuff (good to see you through)there was also rare equations which specialised in skate and hip hop due to lack off money.
- Sublime, Secret Spot, and there is one surf shop by the rotunda museum, which is too far out for anyone to actually bother visiting. There's another one on Victoria road, Just round the corner from Record revivals.
- Scarborough is getting quite good on skatebaord/surf shops now with at leat 3 at the last count. The best is still Secret Spot near the station but there is also Sublime near Upstais Downstairs which is auite impressive....if you can afford the prices!
- The Secret Spot which sells surf and skate gear for men and women. On the corner of a street (don't know the name). Cool shop with cool staff, run by the same people that run Mayhem in York
- There is one just opened. Doesn't seem that busy, nor really to have much stuff, and they don't stock any of my brother's stuff, so apart from it being good that there is one - it could be better boys!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tom Bradley, Janet, paul griffiths, sheria, Kit Anson, Jimmy O Donnell, Lucy, gaz, david lowe, sean, Ken, Chris, SCC - The Scarborough legend, Kawliga, jack johnson, natalie, andy payne, zoe, martin calhoun, lil andy, monkey, freddy tait, tony smate, Joanne Bruce, C. Cash, the real monty ( le Chat ), JOHN PAUL, mijx, Wendo, Sarah Kemode, Josh, christina.murphy, katherine, Jehuda Benjamin, andy speirs, dmc, carlene, Pete, Andy Grandey, Garry, Eleanor Aldous, hull city fan, clash, chris hardy, Jenn Mills, I HATE BOARDERS, josh hopkins, jimmy the flange, carolyn, Mark Clulow, bill, turbo, Chris Pittordou, dave mackey, jenn milles, Stevehinchliffe, cantona, Martin, hayley, senorita, da gr8 1, Kimberley, the loner a true legend, Sneaky, alan, Eric, Chris Johnson, Cresta, red, tim allen, Tony Quinn, Mark Dark, Becca, Mark Starkey, Ray McDonogh, ian mcleod, Ben Vickers, Mike, WebLink, Jonathan, 88-92therealCROW, sarah swift, georgie, jacko, ~*~K.C~*~, Mousetower, Stevie Russell, spaced, robert thompson, Mike Parks, wes, Fay Kenny, N Nichols, mr.t, Andrew Smith, s.eblet, Geoff Winship, tom, hol, Mary, vicky, darren, Kate, Lauren, Sputnik, ben, Cam H, Emstar, Nick Davison, Tara Boil, sarah 'n' sab, Jon, RAY, Joe Tindall, leanne sedman, cunt, filonian babe, sean-classof88, jemma, Andy, paul, Eric Cartman, John Stephenson, kim, OB, james, Jon Davison, Jim, clubxpress, Cappers, Janine M-fuck off your not stalking me, maggie mansfield, Marth313, bling bling, erzza, goth queen, ken golf, Sayo n Dan, chez, dave welsh, SDG, gilbert the mole, Blandy, stephen eblet, anita, oli glossop, tony lavery, Kat, Terry Lancashire, steve, mike foreman, jamie, d.tucker, lady tigerlily, kev, Emma Broughton, aza, David, i sk8 4 me, Peter Helliwell, Dave Bowns, whitey, Robert, SCC - the Scabrough legend 95-2009, ryan (fat as fuck) willis, wayne kramer, bubble, John Valentine, PeterPiper, Dani, uni student, nik skinn, dan, Kak The Babbleman, funky, Ian Usher, bez, David Yates, ian, Eshawn Clark, Shane Prendergast, emma capes, Janie Manzoori, emma, carl, Rob MacKay, dan kett, Simon Muir, Ash, Adrian Paul, Leftie, micks, Jack, fnona, Darren Lethem, generic, Nicola Crofts, racash, daisy, kevin dows, spearmint, Nic, mark taylor, Michael, Debbie, Jonathan Kelly, Mike Hunt, fiona, scott eccles, Sarah, miss brightside, Paul Keld, christine, zac, netty & crick, Vikki, Lee, chuck, Matt H, Randolf Flately, eddie, Gail Sweeney, meka, Gill Foster, Reesa G, John, jeff, bob, Jeremy Pavier, colin
Last updated: 2011-08-09
More stuff about Scarborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Scarborough Knowhere Board