Sports Clubs and Facilities in Scarborough, North Yorkshire*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Scarborough.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Scarborough Rugby Club
- Early to mid 90s NRC football team, who had half time cider instead of water....
- the ymca do a fair bit of the sports stuff
- YMCA on St. Nicholas Street in Scarborough. Tennis Court on Filey Road in Scarborough.
- Olivers Mount were the motorcycle racing is held. Includes playing fields and nice walks
- Scarborough Pirates Rugby League club - its great fun for all ages (6yrs+) training Tuesday at Pindar Leisure 6pm... join in the fun!
- Scarborough FC, er.......on our way to the Unibond as we speak
- south bay surf hire is now BAY SURF on museum terrace on south bay, surf hire lessons clothes everything! 01723 503762 www.bay-surf.co.uk
- north riding college football team - le chat in goal - marco van bastard up front - poisoned dwarf in a holding midfield role
- Surfing here is becoming VERY popular.South bay can be a fine place for beginners to the sport.So I guess it's lucky a surf shop at the spa complex has started offering hire and lessons call 07891094976 to arrange a go.
- check out south bay surf hire on museum terrace in scarborough nr the spa south bay good quality equipment and hot indoor showers near the beach had a brill day here good service
- go to olivers mount on a sunday morning for decent football,if you want to watch shit go to mccain stadium
- south bay board hire was impressed they offer all surf stuff!!!! didnt feel intimidated all staff very helpful they got mr zoggs sex wax!!!!!! thought was lost forever!!!! been trying to find this all over!!!! is best for round here and good facilities there!!!
- 30 YEAR OLD PUBLIC SWIMMING POOL
- chrysalis have started doing surf board hire !! on museum terrace south bay scarborough. went to check it out today. was very impressed!!!!! lockers towels changing rooms. good boards and wet suits !!!! they do surf lessons too. and they have a big f**** off sunbed and massage tables for when ya get out of ya wet suits. cooooooooooolllllll and their dog holly is a doll xxxxxxxxxxx
- we hav a football team called scarborough fc if u can actually call them a football team i prefer a team full ov fags
- WEST PIER 4EVA the spider!!!!!!!!!!
- lots of golf, but we do have a cricket ground (dont mention our football team)
- Olivers Mount Bike Racing.
- manor rd field northstead field, safeways
- boro football club - mccain stadium
- SCARBOROUGH FOOTBALL CLUB - First team to be promoted from the Conference to the league, now back in the conference, we'll be back...SEADOGS!!!!!!!!
- ive lived in scarborough for three years! as soon as i moved here i looked for a football club to play for. i found one straight away burniston football club a top club will go far this season. top three definately
- WEll the sports center on Fiely road but most people just play what ever sport they play in the road.
Local footie team at Mcain stadium, and rugby team the Scarborough Pirates.
- Crappy football team, thats about it
- go watch scarborough rugby union on Scalby road. keep up the good work boys. (i like to bath with them after matches. ooooo rugby players)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tom Bradley, Janet, paul griffiths, sheria, Kit Anson, Jimmy O Donnell, Lucy, gaz, david lowe, sean, Ken, Chris, SCC - The Scarborough legend, Kawliga, jack johnson, natalie, andy payne, zoe, martin calhoun, lil andy, monkey, freddy tait, tony smate, Joanne Bruce, C. Cash, the real monty ( le Chat ), JOHN PAUL, mijx, Wendo, Sarah Kemode, Josh, christina.murphy, katherine, Jehuda Benjamin, andy speirs, dmc, carlene, Pete, Andy Grandey, Garry, Eleanor Aldous, hull city fan, clash, chris hardy, Jenn Mills, I HATE BOARDERS, josh hopkins, jimmy the flange, carolyn, Mark Clulow, bill, turbo, Chris Pittordou, dave mackey, jenn milles, Stevehinchliffe, cantona, Martin, hayley, senorita, da gr8 1, Kimberley, the loner a true legend, Sneaky, alan, Eric, Chris Johnson, Cresta, red, tim allen, Tony Quinn, Mark Dark, Becca, Mark Starkey, Ray McDonogh, ian mcleod, Ben Vickers, Mike, WebLink, Jonathan, 88-92therealCROW, sarah swift, georgie, jacko, ~*~K.C~*~, Mousetower, Stevie Russell, spaced, robert thompson, Mike Parks, wes, Fay Kenny, N Nichols, mr.t, Andrew Smith, s.eblet, Geoff Winship, tom, hol, Mary, vicky, darren, Kate, Lauren, Sputnik, ben, Cam H, Emstar, Nick Davison, Tara Boil, sarah 'n' sab, Jon, RAY, Joe Tindall, leanne sedman, cunt, filonian babe, sean-classof88, jemma, Andy, paul, Eric Cartman, John Stephenson, kim, OB, james, Jon Davison, Jim, clubxpress, Cappers, Janine M-fuck off your not stalking me, maggie mansfield, Marth313, bling bling, erzza, goth queen, ken golf, Sayo n Dan, chez, dave welsh, SDG, gilbert the mole, Blandy, stephen eblet, anita, oli glossop, tony lavery, Kat, Terry Lancashire, steve, mike foreman, jamie, d.tucker, lady tigerlily, kev, Emma Broughton, aza, David, i sk8 4 me, Peter Helliwell, Dave Bowns, whitey, Robert, SCC - the Scabrough legend 95-2009, ryan (fat as fuck) willis, wayne kramer, bubble, John Valentine, PeterPiper, Dani, uni student, nik skinn, dan, Kak The Babbleman, funky, Ian Usher, bez, David Yates, ian, Eshawn Clark, Shane Prendergast, emma capes, Janie Manzoori, emma, carl, Rob MacKay, dan kett, Simon Muir, Ash, Adrian Paul, Leftie, micks, Jack, fnona, Darren Lethem, generic, Nicola Crofts, racash, daisy, kevin dows, spearmint, Nic, mark taylor, Michael, Debbie, Jonathan Kelly, Mike Hunt, fiona, scott eccles, Sarah, miss brightside, Paul Keld, christine, zac, netty & crick, Vikki, Lee, chuck, Matt H, Randolf Flately, eddie, Gail Sweeney, meka, Gill Foster, Reesa G, John, jeff, bob, Jeremy Pavier, colin
Last updated: 2013-04-23
More stuff about Scarborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Scarborough Knowhere Board