Hookup Spots in Skewen, Glamorgan*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Skewen.
- The benches on Old Road at the junction between cardonnel and queens Rd used to be a favourite spot, but I think they've been removed now.
- on the main bus stops near the colliers and outside all the curry houses
- Skewen Park in the summer for a kick about just anywhere thats warm in the winter
- back of spar is a good place to drink, smoke etc etc.
- 5:30 outside cjs (off license) on a friday
- kids now hang around at Dragon pool,run by Bonnie Tyler`s brother Paul.both british and american at cheap prices with loud music
- THE STAR SNOOKER CLUB IS A TEMPLE TO ALL SKEWEN BOYS!
- Cresci's cafe pavement
- Cresi's Cafe is still the best meet in Skewen
- Outside Creci's ice cream shop and in Skewen park.
- The best place to find the locals are in skewen park with a flaggen of wild and white and a packet of ten lambert and butler
and as long as they have got a football aswell they will be very happy.There is also a cricket club to get pissed in.
- Outside the Green Dragon on summer nights.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: lee jenkins, christopher carpenter, george freeways, local from the travs, Santosh, mr spaceman, Philip Richards, Dai Llew, glyn jones, Nuggets, ian thomas, Phill Rees, Andrew Greenow, Adam Roberts, heather, generic, edward cant, Pal, dr.spock, briggs, dr spock, Andrew Dean, lou, Kevin O'connor, Wayne Davies, zara williams, Mariana, Michael Britton, Sean, dai nott, Hugh A. Cranny, stacey
Last updated: 2014-01-21
More stuff about Skewen
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Skewen Knowhere Board