Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Slough, Berkshire*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Slough.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- Theres a bike shop called Stowes in Upton Lea, Wexham and theres one in Slough. Theres also a motorbike shop by SYPC and the Job Centre which sells the bikes and the equipment.
- Stows, opposite the library, great place for gear, nice bikes there too, verrry nice!
- Stowes, if you can tolerate thier piss poor stock, and dim witted staff.
- not sure, know lots on the estate and maidenhead, but not sure about slough centtre. probably just get knicked
- halfords on bath road stocks may a push bike, also the is a motor bike shop on the opposite side, kawaski i think
- No idea - kawasaki shop on bath road near Trade Sales. Cycle bikes in JJB sports on the Bath Road. Bikes as in women - everywhere.
- Right, We have several people powerd bike shops most of which are just off the main high street at the Library end and onme good sized petrol poiwered bike show at the opposite end of the high street. +
- Stows opposite is the best bike shop, with good service and parts can be a bit expensive when service charges are included!
- Harry's surely or any of the new "trendy" bars
- Pedal-bikes: try Action Bikes (over-priced) for cheapo MTBs on High Street, or Stows next to it (reasonable prices, excellent reputation and after-sales service), or Stows Budget in Wexham. I'm a keen cyclist, and I bought my bike from Stows. Stows are VERY good and have an excellent reputation for service and after-sales care. Action Bikes have unfriendly, unknowledgable staff. They won't even let you try the bike before making a decision to buy.
- Sid Morams of Slough is the best Honda motorcycle dealer in the region in my opinion, ok so six punctures in six months made me visit him a bit more than normal !
- Raleigh bike shop at the library crossroads, is the only bike shop i know of in slough and it sells antique bikes cos noone ever buys them from there
- Get one from a slough market...probably stolen though (but cheap)
- Action Bikes & Stows Cyles - pedal power.
Sid Moram & Superbiking - mopeds, motorbikes.
- Enough good quality Bike shops, both motor and person powered. I can think of at least two of each.
- Stowes, Windsor Road. Long established with helpful staff and good stock.
- Good Motor Bike shop on the bath road, petrol power. Trade exchange Porn shop, Slough High street, opposite The Golden Egg cafe, for pedal cycles, I have brought my own bike back a couple of times from there.
Cash converters have some good bikes on offer.
- Person powered: Halfords(Bath Rd), Action Bikes(high St), Stows(high St), Sports Division(Bath Rd).
- Stows cycles is down the Windsor road at the Old Crown.There is also a new Actoin Bikes shop by the library.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harumpf, carley, jill, deedee, Ross, Lucy, Jim Sherrard, Adam Scott, aftab hussain, marc, Rik Cunningham, butt, g, Adrian Fisher, randy, J, linda, peter hunt, Gaz, jenny slade, jon, littleswampduck, john cooper, Joe, zoe, Spidlington Spod, Mark Williams, Mitchell Moth, J O, Elliot Davies, phil thoroughgood, tikj, Syco, hal, Kerry H, Ian Duxbury, teuru, Natalie, murray, g poole, adam, Andrew, Navdeep "The Sloughboy" Daheley, chadwick, chadwick r, panita, lyn, Dave Chown, Paula, montemiceskatingclub, meusli full face, Freddie, Dave Horton, Gogs, Robbie Lazan, Stuii, bill, jonathan hodgson, tony campbell, SANTOSRTR, bucant, alanna, templar, Martin, Donna Lacey, Richard Hill, britwellgirl, no, Dan Quarterman, mapin, Scott Davies, mary & tom, star, Rebel Nathan, Kim Louise, Shezza, spy in the sky, Daz, Phil Merchant, Jamie, Paprika Crispy, Jamie Green, holly, Sharon Watkins, Jo, nO COMMENT, Marcia Allass, cat g, Matthew, smotret_shchit_4_sezon_18_seriia, the_man, Matthew Bonner, KATHRYN MCKAY, D Ware, ian reynolds, Jeff Cooper, vicky, Bol-x, stacey moore, Edwige Novak, Tim Canterbury, Big Chris, chris cragg, lawrence, Melissa, FLINT, Ted McBean, Lucie, Bradley, jim, Matt, Duke of Nothing, Harinder Singh Chaggar, Saire, Carl, david holder, Dan, Peter Davis, katy barton, Yourmumlefttit, louise, jeeb, rudegirlz, Michelle James, James, abban, Charlotte, Darkman, emily, Simon Martin, Ian Graham, unkown, Jon Young, Lefty, bob templeman, christian koetz, Zara Hussain of Stile Road, Neil Smith, Jamie Gorst, Gina, Nazia, Damon Guy, WADMAG, robert miles, Phil, cli4d, jackie, gjdvjud, Lynn, Josh Hewer, shaveta, angela`, staci, Laura McCarthy, kaz, serena, Amy, sandra, DJ NITE STORM - FROM A GHETTO IN SLOUGH, jo hardern, Sam Tompson, kate f, alison, anon, mary, Becca H., soo, thekitschgoth, Amit Rai, portugeeza, A Singh, Darren Smith, caroline smith, email@example.com, Shelly, Real Slough Badman, Horsey, theorganist, liam, Sue, tiffany, andrew pettitt, Britwell manz, generic, jr, lalal, Carlylou, bilbo baggins, roy pryer, Michael, stephen crocker, MIKE, Yen Barrow, craig raymond, Nat, Anthony Mizen, Squirrel, keefy, Milly, Alan Turner, BLARNEY, linderella, D Foster, Ed Waddington, lisa, top cat, John, kani, jeff, Worker, terry reynolds, Steve, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Slough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Slough Knowhere Board