Cinemas in Slough, Berkshire*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Slough.
- The cinema is so cheap, barely anyone behind the entrance desk and lift only available by entering a code !
- Empire cinema in slough is actully a pretty decent cinema and th eplay most of the hottest new films, theres plenty of screens and they do 3d.
- UGH do NOT goto slough cinema it is shit you loose your shoes not becuase of people trying to steel them even though it is probably common but due to the fact that it's in slough it is filthy the floor is sticky hence why you loose your shoes they get stuck to the floor!
- I used to work here for a number of years. Some the most fun i've had in a working environment. I would'nt go there again the place has gone downhill a lot!
- zara hussain of stile road contact firstname.lastname@example.org urgent its yr father
- The main cinema is UCI Cinema which is right in the middle of town. It is actually a really good one and the staff keep it clean. Theres always a good selection of movies and the food stands are good :D Screen 10 is the best as its the cleanest and luxurious one :D and it shows the latest blockbusters.
- do not ever travel to slough. Avoid it like the plague. Me and my mates travel like 20 miles away before we go to a cinema, just to feel safe when we leave late at night
- Cineworld in Slough High street is Cool
- screen 5 is cold. be nice to the staff my sister works there
- UGC - now known as Cineworld. The only cinema in Slough. If it weren't showing so many indian films, and always playing Indian music on the stereo, it wouldn't be so bad. And hey, I'm not being racist. I'm indian too. But there's a limit!
- ugc opposite macdonalds
- UGC, BIGGIN IT UP
- forget the virgin cinema.....dirty,scruffy,to be avioded
- GO ANYWHERE BUT VIRGIN IN THE HIGH STREET...TRUST ME ON THIS!
- Septic 10 screen affair, I saw Lord of the rings recently and needed to see a chiropractor.
- UGC = Unbelievably Grotty Cinema
- yea but likely 2 b disturbed by otha kids eitha fightin or shoutin abuse at each otha
- A cinema is a cinema surely, the one in the centre is good enough for me
- da cinema is heavy but da 1 in maidenhead smashed it
- one in centre slough, ok nothing special i would rather go to maidenhead as its newer and have safer parking
- Cinema in Slough is much better than it used to be. Seats are quite comfortable. Me and my boyfriend did it in the back row once. Didn't get caught either! Parking is better in M'head though - less likely to have your car smashed up.
- The UGC on the high street is BRILLIANT!! Much better than it used to be, with the unlimited films offer for £9.99 a month, so you can see as much as you like without paying!! Great food and drink too, with lots of choice - much more than at Maidenhead, and much better quality too - theirs is often stale and coke tastes watered down. Staff much friendlier these days too, and the managers seem great too. They also have ushers in the screens, who throw out the annoying 14 year olds.Tickets much cheaper than elsewhere too.
- Slough's Cinema is quite good and I would reccomend going there just because you may end up reaping benefits from it if you are sly/crafty enough. I will not go into any further details asI dont think it is appreciated. Nice people, good films, food is ok. If you want to actually watch the films catch later showings dureing the week as kids get noisy and abusive.:)+
- THe cinema in Slough is getting tatty since Virgin sold it to UGC, but there are lots of good films on all the time.
- the cinema is really good! its a UCG Cinema now, not virgin anymore.
- VIRGIN CINEMA IS HUGE AND YOU MONT FIND A BETTER ONE NEARBY.THE BIG THEATRE SCREEN IS AMAZING
- Should never have knocked down the Granada
Don't go to the cinema
- go to maidenhead - much nicer than slough
- Virgin Cinemas: on Slough High Street. Appalling service (handpicked staff from local comprehensives) but very good facilities. Mulitplex.
- Virgin Cinema has a weird atmosphere. It always seems a bit empty, with its
long corridors, strange staircases, escalator and big old concrete multi-story
car park next door. The cinema in Ealing Broadway is much more pleasant.
- The UBC cinema joined on to the Virgin megastore is pretty cool.
- UGC cinema rocks...the old Adelphi was good too..now its a bingo club(typical slough)
- There is the old Virgin Flagship (now taken over by UGC, a french company). Good film (bit expensive @ £5.50 per adult) but usually a good show. Loads of films, cinema bar etc etc. Nice.....
- Virgin 10 screen cinema with bar, premier screen and megastore. Fanatastic selection of films, updated weekly.
Very clean, no sticky floors. A great night out, as it's right next door to a bar with is good.
No bowling, and we did have a quasar but it is now closed down.
- Richi Branson,, Nice One! Virgin Cinemas
- Virgin and the Maybox.
- Virgin is a brilliant cinema, i got kicked out a few times but keep coming back
- Slough has a 10 screen MGM cinema next to Queenmere and The Observatory.
- THE cinema is that Virgin one - loads of screens and not bad smelling either.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harumpf, carley, jill, deedee, Ross, Lucy, Jim Sherrard, Adam Scott, aftab hussain, marc, Rik Cunningham, butt, g, Adrian Fisher, randy, J, linda, peter hunt, Gaz, jenny slade, jon, littleswampduck, john cooper, Joe, zoe, Spidlington Spod, Mark Williams, Mitchell Moth, J O, Elliot Davies, phil thoroughgood, tikj, Syco, hal, Kerry H, Ian Duxbury, teuru, Natalie, murray, g poole, adam, Andrew, Navdeep "The Sloughboy" Daheley, chadwick, chadwick r, panita, lyn, Dave Chown, Paula, montemiceskatingclub, meusli full face, Freddie, Dave Horton, Gogs, Robbie Lazan, Stuii, bill, jonathan hodgson, tony campbell, SANTOSRTR, bucant, alanna, templar, Martin, Donna Lacey, Richard Hill, britwellgirl, no, Dan Quarterman, mapin, Scott Davies, mary & tom, star, Rebel Nathan, Kim Louise, Shezza, spy in the sky, Daz, Phil Merchant, Jamie, Paprika Crispy, Jamie Green, holly, Sharon Watkins, Jo, nO COMMENT, Marcia Allass, cat g, Matthew, smotret_shchit_4_sezon_18_seriia, the_man, Matthew Bonner, KATHRYN MCKAY, D Ware, ian reynolds, Jeff Cooper, vicky, Bol-x, stacey moore, Edwige Novak, Tim Canterbury, Big Chris, chris cragg, lawrence, Melissa, FLINT, Ted McBean, Lucie, Bradley, jim, Matt, Duke of Nothing, Harinder Singh Chaggar, Saire, Carl, david holder, Dan, Peter Davis, katy barton, Yourmumlefttit, louise, jeeb, rudegirlz, Michelle James, James, abban, Charlotte, Darkman, emily, Simon Martin, Ian Graham, unkown, Jon Young, Lefty, bob templeman, christian koetz, Zara Hussain of Stile Road, Neil Smith, Jamie Gorst, Gina, Nazia, Damon Guy, WADMAG, robert miles, Phil, cli4d, jackie, gjdvjud, Lynn, Josh Hewer, shaveta, angela`, staci, Laura McCarthy, kaz, serena, Amy, sandra, DJ NITE STORM - FROM A GHETTO IN SLOUGH, jo hardern, Sam Tompson, kate f, alison, anon, mary, Becca H., soo, thekitschgoth, Amit Rai, portugeeza, A Singh, Darren Smith, caroline smith, email@example.com, Shelly, Real Slough Badman, Horsey, theorganist, liam, Sue, tiffany, andrew pettitt, Britwell manz, generic, jr, lalal, Carlylou, bilbo baggins, roy pryer, Michael, stephen crocker, MIKE, Yen Barrow, craig raymond, Nat, Anthony Mizen, Squirrel, keefy, Milly, Alan Turner, BLARNEY, linderella, D Foster, Ed Waddington, lisa, top cat, John, kani, jeff, Worker, terry reynolds, Steve, george
Last updated: 2017-10-13
More stuff about Slough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Slough Knowhere Board