Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Slough, Berkshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Slough.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- hahaha! they dont sell what grunger shit you want in slough.
- Ok... Wack sells loads of Designer shit like CK, FCUK, D&G, and Gucci...
Mark one and Primark are some good, affordable shops which sell some good brands. Cant think of them off the top of my head though.
- Slough High street is the Best, People might say it is Shit but there is good Bargins there and plus there is Good Shops.
- the small shop in the village that sells grunger/ goth ect stuff. its not too bad. they use teh same suppliers as camden
- For the total in authentic ' Slough Chav' look. JJB in the Queensmere. (This look only works if you have a Britwell Belly - see McDonalds)
- Topshop is heaven
- If you wanna get some proper safe skate clobber for cheap check out TK Maxx, bought Zoo York and Dickies stuff there myself... or go to Hardedge in Maidenhead, or BBC in Wycombe to get fleeced
- TK MAX!
- Usual Pap, go to maidenhead there's a skate shop,can't remember the name, sorry
- Denim and Hide in the corner near sports soccer
- slough high street but lyk newhere else in slough u likely 2 get mugged!
- same old same old. yep they are there, and you can shop in topshop, m and s and alders, or else it is sports wera. I think there was one slighly alternative shop out on bath road, urban something, but when I wemt looking for it a few days ago, it had turned into a tile shop.. bring o some slightly alternative shops and stop everyone dressing inthe same tcky bottoms 9 above ankles) bring i some sock ships ( so people actually wear some with those cropped tracky b's and trainers) and stop the white chicken ankle thing going on!
- Oxfam - nobody in Slough can afford anything better...
- Depends on your style. There's the usual Top Shop, River Island etc. Then for all the 12 year old rude girls in Slough there's The Village shopping centre where they sell 5 skirts and 10 tops and they'll pay you to take them! Also, in Cippenham where I live they have a clothes bin near Somerfield and many a night I have seen kids rumaging around in it trying to find some clothes to wear while hanging out by the village pond.
- Barnardo's on the high street near TopShop. nice tramp always in there thats drunk and says "buy ur clothes from here girls, its cheap" whilst pointing at something i cant really mention here.
- wack smashes it
- WACK ON SLOUGH HIGH STREET IS THE BEST PLACE EVER FOR MOSCHINO ARMANI ETC
- Sweetie, save your pennies and go to a good jumble in Gerrards Cross
- Denim 'n' Hide is where all of the rude boyz get their buff garms.
- they all sell the same shit, may as well go to london or windsor than waste your time here!
- Clothes retailers in Slough have a slight problem as the product is pitched too high. This is true: just go into any clothes shop and ask how sales compare to other branches'. People like to buy cheap, so TK Maxx is succesful (in the Observatory).
- Cromwell's has been in a perpetual closing down sale since I was a teenager (i.e years ago) and is great for dirt cheap piss-poor quality t-shirts and jeans.
- River Island is a top place...i worked there even though my fellow workers were pricks
- Gap & Next - all ages.
Very Polite Staff. Setting a new standard in Slough for shop staff who elsewhere are scruffy and rude!
- Loads of clothes shops, think of the shop and we've got it, in one of the two shopping centers.
Although Slough is lacking in cheap student clothes shops though.
- Ermm, windsors your best bet only 1 stop away. Unless you like TK Maxx which is near the Virgin cinema, but youll look like every other Slough pikey in last years designer Ralphys.
- Manhatten, Wack.
Cheap football kits and sportswear at Sports division.
- TopShop/TopMan (Observatory centre) - DEFINITELY the place to find yer gear, nice staff who'll be ever so patient while yer trying out all the shoes they stock. Nice place fer boots. Always a bargain or two to be found in the REDUCED sections, and NUS 10% discount friendly with card shown (but will give discount if you show sumthing like a young persons railcard if you flutter your eyelids properly.. ). Excellent place to get your interview suit from and return it the next day. :) Place to get jumpers and tops, I would know on the women's side of things (this goes for all the clothing recommended spots). Revival keyrings and wallets recommended. Also place to find prospective lurve... VERY friendly staff.
- River Island (next to Boots)- Little more pricey than TopShop/Man but good bargains to be found esp in January sales if early enough. Place to purchase nice jeans and trousers. Very fashionable bags and nice to know someone working in there if you can. Attractive staff... (no offence Shin..)
- Others in the middle of the range
- Next (between McDonald's and B.King) : (nice tops, but no-one can really afford the stuff. Not very Sloughish gear anyway...), and snotty staff too.
- Sport & Ski (Queensmere) : (nice bargains to be hunted in sales that never seem to end whatever time of year).. friendly staff.
- C&A (slap bang in Queensmere) - good for seasonal wear, and you may spot a bargain when comparing prices with say Topshop/man. Good for scarves, gloves, coats etc. Staff should cheer up though... and difficult to find a job in this store...
- Places NOT to shop -
- Mister Byrite - (Queensmere) (over the top sales pitch, crap quality clothing with fashionable half life of a week. Confusing store with mirrors all over the place, funny looking staff who try unsuccessfully to find pride working there and take it out on you instead :) )
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harumpf, carley, jill, deedee, Ross, Lucy, Jim Sherrard, Adam Scott, aftab hussain, marc, Rik Cunningham, butt, g, Adrian Fisher, randy, J, linda, peter hunt, Gaz, jenny slade, jon, littleswampduck, john cooper, Joe, zoe, Spidlington Spod, Mark Williams, Mitchell Moth, J O, Elliot Davies, phil thoroughgood, tikj, Syco, hal, Kerry H, Ian Duxbury, teuru, Natalie, murray, g poole, adam, Andrew, Navdeep "The Sloughboy" Daheley, chadwick, chadwick r, panita, lyn, Dave Chown, Paula, montemiceskatingclub, meusli full face, Freddie, Dave Horton, Gogs, Robbie Lazan, Stuii, bill, jonathan hodgson, tony campbell, SANTOSRTR, bucant, alanna, templar, Martin, Donna Lacey, Richard Hill, britwellgirl, no, Dan Quarterman, mapin, Scott Davies, mary & tom, star, Rebel Nathan, Kim Louise, Shezza, spy in the sky, Daz, Phil Merchant, Jamie, Paprika Crispy, Jamie Green, holly, Sharon Watkins, Jo, nO COMMENT, Marcia Allass, cat g, Matthew, smotret_shchit_4_sezon_18_seriia, the_man, Matthew Bonner, KATHRYN MCKAY, D Ware, ian reynolds, Jeff Cooper, vicky, Bol-x, stacey moore, Edwige Novak, Tim Canterbury, Big Chris, chris cragg, lawrence, Melissa, FLINT, Ted McBean, Lucie, Bradley, jim, Matt, Duke of Nothing, Harinder Singh Chaggar, Saire, Carl, david holder, Dan, Peter Davis, katy barton, Yourmumlefttit, louise, jeeb, rudegirlz, Michelle James, James, abban, Charlotte, Darkman, emily, Simon Martin, Ian Graham, unkown, Jon Young, Lefty, bob templeman, christian koetz, Zara Hussain of Stile Road, Neil Smith, Jamie Gorst, Gina, Nazia, Damon Guy, WADMAG, robert miles, Phil, cli4d, jackie, gjdvjud, Lynn, Josh Hewer, shaveta, angela`, staci, Laura McCarthy, kaz, serena, Amy, sandra, DJ NITE STORM - FROM A GHETTO IN SLOUGH, jo hardern, Sam Tompson, kate f, alison, anon, mary, Becca H., soo, thekitschgoth, Amit Rai, portugeeza, A Singh, Darren Smith, caroline smith, email@example.com, Shelly, Real Slough Badman, Horsey, theorganist, liam, Sue, tiffany, andrew pettitt, Britwell manz, generic, jr, lalal, Carlylou, bilbo baggins, roy pryer, Michael, stephen crocker, MIKE, Yen Barrow, craig raymond, Nat, Anthony Mizen, Squirrel, keefy, Milly, Alan Turner, BLARNEY, linderella, D Foster, Ed Waddington, lisa, top cat, John, kani, jeff, Worker, terry reynolds, Steve, george
Last updated: 2010-08-01
More stuff about Slough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Slough Knowhere Board