Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Slough, Berkshire*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Slough.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- theyre all shut years ago. the highstreet is only frequented by junkies nd homeless at night.
- What happend to Studio 1, I had some good nights there and Queens in Colnbrook had some good nights there too, oh and Sunday afternoons!!!
- The best clubs in Slough are Eco Bar, Shout (Chicagos), Code (The assembally) and maybe The Wernham Hogg if its a good night. Theres also Liquids and Chicagos in Windsor and some descent clubs in London. In eco bar they have theme nights on weeknights such as reggae night... but the music on Friday and Saturdays is Urban, Hip hop, and it rocks. The place is always hoppin.
- Night Clubs and Pubs, ooo yh and in Windsor Leisure cENTRE every Month there is a Club for Teenages aged from 13-18 and starts at 7:30 - 11:00pm it is called Illousion for more information on it then Call Windor Leisure Centre.
It plays hophop and R'n'b It is ill.
- liquid club in windsor is so so hot
- if you want to hear teenage boys trying to mc go to vision your ears will be bleeding by the end of the night. dont say i didnt warn you
- harrys: 13 year old girls
chicagos: 45 year old slags
litten tree: normal people
que pasa: normal people
lighthouse: not friendly place 4 whites
assembly: cool place
- Clubs in slough you must be mad there all pits, Harrys well you only go there for one thing and your feet stick to the floor so you coudnt get away if you wanted to, Visions (sl1) is dead i went in there and there was 5 people including me and you get frisked as you go through the door, Litten tree is a nursery so your better going to reading or anywhere but slough
- It would seem that a certain Mr Tim Westwood & some other Radio 1 Dj's have found SL1 irresistible, coming back quite regulary... i suppose this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the club is right next to a Travelodge!
- Harry's is ok, if ur on a low budget and want to get blind drunk, and face it ur have to be blind drunk to want to pull ne of the lads in there. as for the fighting, it all seems to have clamed down, but it still has a sticky floor!!
- Is there any? Oh Chicago's... does that count?
- clubs in slough aint much 2 say aslong as u ova 12 deyl let u in no questions n if dey dun den da bouncers can expect sum shit
- Chickagoes if u under 21 £15 al u can drink!!! bare rucks afta mostly d slough grammar wantab rude boys. make sure 2 say hi 2 my x mark probly with iz tongue down sum slapper throat or wez both male whores
- Harry's is not a nightclub, it's a fightclub.
- Not so much clubs as cattle markets. Those who are desperate might want to try Harry's but be warned, strong beer goggles are required when looking at any of the women.
- Have to agree Harrys is poor, and they also make you match women to men on entry. Hence there is the comical situation of standing on the door at the front of the queue for an hour whilst the club is half empty. Sports Bar is OK late, pretty relaxed, and new SL1 is expensive(£10 entry/£3.80 for a bottle). Bizarrely SL1 won't give you the bottle but give you a glass anyway;so whats the point? Chicagos £15 entry free drink on Fridays;attracts some dodgy people but a laugh!
- id just like 2 say ,that i have visted harrys bar on several occasions and thought it was a a great place 2 go ........lovely relaxed atmosphere..great staff......and brill price....all in all a great place 2 go at the weekend ....go and see what your missing........
- There is an astounding LAP-dancing club in Burnham...
- harrys - ok if your mentally drunk/chemically enlightened.
sl1- been told not to go there by my friend who works there, very strict on searches and you have to pay toilet attendant.
412- burnt down the other day, but a haven for drug takers in its hay day.
- SL1 - although my boyfriend managed to get us barred on the first night it opened. No drugs allowed in these places!!! Be warned - you will be searched - can try to hide stuff in your bum crack but this can make it sweaty! Harry's - classy birds and top geezers! 412's - recently burnt down though. Not many good clubs in Slough. Henry's closed down years ago.
- Err, since the Disappearance of Henry's and Sluffs there are: Studio 412s and Harrysboth of which are...well.....bad.....very. The pubs around usually have loud music during the weekend and some places (such as the Sports Bar (tel: 01753 531720)are open till 1 am during the weekend. +
- AVOID harry's at all costs!! New club SL1 is just a faux E20 (but without the drama of Eastenders).
- Harry's has become a better place to go recently...... the fights have stopped and the music is pure cheese if you like that type of thing...... Oh and the £15 all you can drink can't be a bad deal!
- Harry's Well if you don't pull there you must be FUGLY or over-dressed!!!!!!!!
- Severe lack of good clubs in Slough especially if you are over 25!
- The Litten Tree, The Lighthouse, Harry's, SL1, The Assembly, Yates's, Rems(west indian pub), Sports Bar, Moon and Spoon...... to name a few
- sl1 heavy nite club
- Harrys is a good idea if you r so pissed you cant see, but otherwise probably best avoided.
- MIRAGE IN WINDSOR FOR UK GARAGE
- Clubs in Slough????
Well, the barrel is there and the bottom is regularly scraped.
Harry's is a great night out if you want to spend a few hours in A&E afterwards.
The floor is sticky and god help you if there was a fire........................
- there are NO clubs in slough. (but there are rumours that the basement of the village will soon become a fully licensed night spot)
- Loads of clubs in the High Street. They're for drinking and FIGHTING. IF you go, prepare to have to hold your own in an unprovoked assault (local pastime). "Gentlemens'" Clubs in surrounding areas are much better.
- Clubs are not meant to be fun places in Slough. They're a place for serotonin-deficient low-alcohol-tolerance youths to let off steam. Beware.
- Harrys. Slough no longer has Sluffs.
- Harrys, dogs Bollox, if you cant pull there then you must look like that kid in that mask film starring Cher,
Moon and spoon cheap beer, good crowd. Sports bar, dont believe the hype. The ----nologist and Firkin, okay during the day. Litten tree,the place to Be if your one of the in crowd.
You can always travel to Mirage, a haunt of pushers, contract killers and 14 year old Windsor School girls, who pay bouncers in kind to get in.
- Harrys and Henrys is a no go area full of 13year olds.There are alot of new pubs in Slough like the Litten Tree,the Lighthouse,Picthers Sport Bar and the firkin pub next to Harrys.
- If you are going, find out the locations of Henrys in Burnham Beeches or best still check out the club scene in Windsor, there's a famous one there for KISS FM dj's, Mirage. Easily accessible via train from station, only one stop away.
- Mirage (Windsor) - young stimulated crowd, thud thud thud music, fantastically expensive (only kids can afford it) Harrys (Slough High Street) - 20-25 yr old, various music, dance on tables, cracking women Smokie Joes (Maidenhead) - 25-35 yr old, cover bands plus disco and food for £5! Excellent. One day all clubs will be this way. Sluffs (Slough Co-Op roundabout) - 35 - 135, nuff said.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harumpf, carley, jill, deedee, Ross, Lucy, Jim Sherrard, Adam Scott, aftab hussain, marc, Rik Cunningham, butt, g, Adrian Fisher, randy, J, linda, peter hunt, Gaz, jenny slade, jon, littleswampduck, john cooper, Joe, zoe, Spidlington Spod, Mark Williams, Mitchell Moth, J O, Elliot Davies, phil thoroughgood, tikj, Syco, hal, Kerry H, Ian Duxbury, teuru, Natalie, murray, g poole, adam, Andrew, Navdeep "The Sloughboy" Daheley, chadwick, chadwick r, panita, lyn, Dave Chown, Paula, montemiceskatingclub, meusli full face, Freddie, Dave Horton, Gogs, Robbie Lazan, Stuii, bill, jonathan hodgson, tony campbell, SANTOSRTR, bucant, alanna, templar, Martin, Donna Lacey, Richard Hill, britwellgirl, no, Dan Quarterman, mapin, Scott Davies, mary & tom, star, Rebel Nathan, Kim Louise, Shezza, spy in the sky, Daz, Phil Merchant, Jamie, Paprika Crispy, Jamie Green, holly, Sharon Watkins, Jo, nO COMMENT, Marcia Allass, cat g, Matthew, smotret_shchit_4_sezon_18_seriia, the_man, Matthew Bonner, KATHRYN MCKAY, D Ware, ian reynolds, Jeff Cooper, vicky, Bol-x, stacey moore, Edwige Novak, Tim Canterbury, Big Chris, chris cragg, lawrence, Melissa, FLINT, Ted McBean, Lucie, Bradley, jim, Matt, Duke of Nothing, Harinder Singh Chaggar, Saire, Carl, david holder, Dan, Peter Davis, katy barton, Yourmumlefttit, louise, jeeb, rudegirlz, Michelle James, James, abban, Charlotte, Darkman, emily, Simon Martin, Ian Graham, unkown, Jon Young, Lefty, bob templeman, christian koetz, Zara Hussain of Stile Road, Neil Smith, Jamie Gorst, Gina, Nazia, Damon Guy, WADMAG, robert miles, Phil, cli4d, jackie, gjdvjud, Lynn, Josh Hewer, shaveta, angela`, staci, Laura McCarthy, kaz, serena, Amy, sandra, DJ NITE STORM - FROM A GHETTO IN SLOUGH, jo hardern, Sam Tompson, kate f, alison, anon, mary, Becca H., soo, thekitschgoth, Amit Rai, portugeeza, A Singh, Darren Smith, caroline smith, email@example.com, Shelly, Real Slough Badman, Horsey, theorganist, liam, Sue, tiffany, andrew pettitt, Britwell manz, generic, jr, lalal, Carlylou, bilbo baggins, roy pryer, Michael, stephen crocker, MIKE, Yen Barrow, craig raymond, Nat, Anthony Mizen, Squirrel, keefy, Milly, Alan Turner, BLARNEY, linderella, D Foster, Ed Waddington, lisa, top cat, John, kani, jeff, Worker, terry reynolds, Steve, george
Last updated: 2010-08-01
More stuff about Slough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Slough Knowhere Board