Cafes and Coffee Shops in Slough, Berkshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Slough.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Y7E7bG http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com
- Church Street Cafe sells good freshly made toasties, allday breakfasts, jackets, omellettes and chilli. Really friendly place just down church street from Starbucks. Real community feel to it.
- Protuga just outside the Obsevatory shopping centre in Slough
- Protuga just outside the Obsevatory shopping centre in Slough
- LOOKING FOR ZARA HUSSAIN PLZ CONTACT SONA966
@YAHOO.COM BIG REWARD FROM SLOUGH/LANGLEY
- OOO... Touch of Class Cafe is a good Cafe if you wanna full english or a cup of coffee. Theres one in the Obsevatory called Giagardinos and theres a Benjys outside Queensmere. Theres also a little coffee cafe in the back of a bookstore but I cant think of the name. Its in Queensmere by JD Sports and Debenhams.
- touch of ass( touch of class)
- You cant beat the touch of class cheep food but it is all good
- Love Francescos, a lovely little Italian restaurant, but also a nice place to sit & have a latte sweetie
- BURNHAM BEECHES HAS GREAT LITTLE KIOSK!
- Coffee shop inside Ottakars in the Queensmere is about the best. Also the one inside Tchibo shop.
- I've sampled a few cafes of differing styles in many towns over the years and I think the best deal on Slough High Street is The Classy Touch. It's a traditional diner/greasy spoon-style place that serves good, basic food swiftly and at very affordable prices. Added bonus is that they do nice ice-cream sodas. However, best to avoid if you're a vegetarian and require anything more than a veggie burger or egg and chips.
- Classy tough, yes big up, your proper not quite greasy spoon, quick service, need to drink endless coffee and sudden desire to smoke and have a tragedy to discuss with your friend, like a scene from a film with a semi grotty amerocan diner in it, or roadside cafe, but good stuff, not pretension, just what it is, love it, but bar amy's for sandwiches, what have you got? Foul , beastly Subway, even the smell wants to make you vomit, gregs with too much brwad, too much bread gregg... favourite chicken and another one, I can't reme,ber which one it is on the high st ( the sypc end) but one of them has chips that no matter what, taste of fish, no such thing as a nice coffee shop unless you want to sit in a book shop or presinct cafe with a blue santa claus, crap as far as i can see
- The best cafe is Slough is on the Windsor Road, on the left hand side as you walk from the poice station to the town centre. The coffee is a bit rough, but dirt cheap and the bacon/sausage sandwiches are excellent. It attracts a diverse crowd from the court.
- Try the Classy Touch Cafe' - excellent food, good prices, and a welcoming management team. 2 brothers i think
- People don't go for coffee and cake in Slough - they go for a pint and a kebab.
- There are many cafés and coffee shops in the covered areas and alongthehigh street catering for various tastes. There is the Classy Touch Cafe , Subway, Tchibo, Café Giardino, Morellis, Amy's Sandwich Factory andmost of the pubs act as a pub come coffe shop during the day serving good food and ure usual hot drinksor pints etc. +
- BROADWALK NEXT TO VIRGIN IS A TRENDY COFFEE SHOP AND WINE BAR
- Francescos is nice, also the one on the corner of the Queensmere, opposite Poundland
- Amys on the high street do a mean sandwich
- If you're into hanging out in peace in coffee shops in nice surroundings, you're in the wrong town.
- shouldnt get these in slough..sloughs not that posh
- Everyone should come to the classy touch cafe, it's greasy smelly and overpriced, but I work there so you must visit (and leave a big tip!)
- Any of the thousands of pubs and food places on the high street. I have never seen so many chip shops, restaurants cafes and pubs in such a confined space.
It's a wonder that everybody in Slough is'nt overweight, but they're not because i've lived there all my life and i only know two fat people.
The new Subway is quite nice.(Nov 99)
- Francescos is the place I spent a good year of my life, trying to decide whether or not to go to university. I eventually decided I would, but I couldn't have made the decision without their creamy cappucinos. Wonderfully friendly staff, tables outside in the summer - everything a high street cafe should be.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harumpf, carley, jill, deedee, Ross, Lucy, Jim Sherrard, Adam Scott, aftab hussain, marc, Rik Cunningham, butt, g, Adrian Fisher, randy, J, linda, peter hunt, Gaz, jenny slade, jon, littleswampduck, john cooper, Joe, zoe, Spidlington Spod, Mark Williams, Mitchell Moth, J O, Elliot Davies, phil thoroughgood, tikj, Syco, hal, Kerry H, Ian Duxbury, teuru, Natalie, murray, g poole, adam, Andrew, Navdeep "The Sloughboy" Daheley, chadwick, chadwick r, panita, lyn, Dave Chown, Paula, montemiceskatingclub, meusli full face, Freddie, Dave Horton, Gogs, Robbie Lazan, Stuii, bill, jonathan hodgson, tony campbell, SANTOSRTR, bucant, alanna, templar, Martin, Donna Lacey, Richard Hill, britwellgirl, no, Dan Quarterman, mapin, Scott Davies, mary & tom, star, Rebel Nathan, Kim Louise, Shezza, spy in the sky, Daz, Phil Merchant, Jamie, Paprika Crispy, Jamie Green, holly, Sharon Watkins, Jo, nO COMMENT, Marcia Allass, cat g, Matthew, smotret_shchit_4_sezon_18_seriia, the_man, Matthew Bonner, KATHRYN MCKAY, D Ware, ian reynolds, Jeff Cooper, vicky, Bol-x, stacey moore, Edwige Novak, Tim Canterbury, Big Chris, chris cragg, lawrence, Melissa, FLINT, Ted McBean, Lucie, Bradley, jim, Matt, Duke of Nothing, Harinder Singh Chaggar, Saire, Carl, david holder, Dan, Peter Davis, katy barton, Yourmumlefttit, louise, jeeb, rudegirlz, Michelle James, James, abban, Charlotte, Darkman, emily, Simon Martin, Ian Graham, unkown, Jon Young, Lefty, bob templeman, christian koetz, Zara Hussain of Stile Road, Neil Smith, Jamie Gorst, Gina, Nazia, Damon Guy, WADMAG, robert miles, Phil, cli4d, jackie, gjdvjud, Lynn, Josh Hewer, shaveta, angela`, staci, Laura McCarthy, kaz, serena, Amy, sandra, DJ NITE STORM - FROM A GHETTO IN SLOUGH, jo hardern, Sam Tompson, kate f, alison, anon, mary, Becca H., soo, thekitschgoth, Amit Rai, portugeeza, A Singh, Darren Smith, caroline smith, email@example.com, Shelly, Real Slough Badman, Horsey, theorganist, liam, Sue, tiffany, andrew pettitt, Britwell manz, generic, jr, lalal, Carlylou, bilbo baggins, roy pryer, Michael, stephen crocker, MIKE, Yen Barrow, craig raymond, Nat, Anthony Mizen, Squirrel, keefy, Milly, Alan Turner, BLARNEY, linderella, D Foster, Ed Waddington, lisa, top cat, John, kani, jeff, Worker, terry reynolds, Steve, george
Last updated: 2015-10-21
More stuff about Slough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Slough Knowhere Board