Computer and Games Shops in Slough, Berkshire*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Slough.
Computer and Games Shops
- BOTH GAMES ONE ON THE HIGH STREET THE OTHER IN QUEENSMERE WHY TSO CLOSE I DONT KNOW O AND GAMESTATION GO AND SHOT A PS2 YOU JUS SUCKED FROM SOMEONE BANG BANG.
- Game, Game Station and HMV are some of the top ones. You can also go to Dixons and WHSmiths for the same price. Currys and Dixons sell laptops, game consoles and PCs and Game and Game Station sell games and game consoles.
- Theres a PC shop in Slough called Motionik - I know they sell good stuff and not expensive either, my brother bought a decent PC from them a few weeks back. Tons better than PC World or Dixons.
- Pc world, Comet, Maplin, Staples and much More
- ALL MUCH THE SAME,MARKET PLACE IN THE HIGHSTREET HAS COMICS,FIGURES,GAMES AT GOOD PRICES...WONT TAKE PLASTIC!
- Plenty of these in the High St, usually full of kids, stealing no doubt!!
- oh shed loads of them, look in all the shopping centres
- Has 2 game shops, one in arcade, one on main street. One on main street is actually cheaper!
- snakes and ladders in trading estate, not really a shop but you can have a laugh in the activity centre for children, full of slides, plastic balls, swing etc wicked!!!
- Game in the Queensmere. Got my reward card. When buying anything expensive make sure to hold on to it tightly though as it WILL get snatched out of you're hands! Don't know why i'm telling you this as I'm just shooting myself in the foot and making things harder for myself...
- Gamesshops are fairlypopular, there are a load of Computer Games shops and also aGames Workshop (for all youWarhammer fans out there) for you to visit. Thats about it. +
- Recommend GAME in Slough High Street
- There is this games shop opposite the library, where you can play this war game, which involves u having an army of little plastic men and some battle cards and you sit around this table which is suppose to be the "battle field" and try and destory each others armys. Its run By 25 year old long haired beard gimps which would look more at home at a iron maiden concert. For computer games you can go to GAME, which has a ok section of games and knowledgeable staff.
- Fantasy wargaming is big in Slough. Shop on Windsor Road. Also, on Windsor, loads of shops to buy pawned computer and video games (probably nicked).
- HMV does sopme good games
- Electronic Boutique & GAME.
- Slough has a Games Workshop, and a couple of model shops. Along with tens of places to get computer games, from second hand shops to Game and Electronics Boutique.
Slough also has two shops that exclusivey sell toys.
- There is now a Warhammer Games Workshop next to Harrys.
- Dixons, HMV, usual retail outlets. For the energetic then there is Spectrum, between the two entrances of the Observatory. But stick to HMV I think.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harumpf, carley, jill, deedee, Ross, Lucy, Jim Sherrard, Adam Scott, aftab hussain, marc, Rik Cunningham, butt, g, Adrian Fisher, randy, J, linda, peter hunt, Gaz, jenny slade, jon, littleswampduck, john cooper, Joe, zoe, Spidlington Spod, Mark Williams, Mitchell Moth, J O, Elliot Davies, phil thoroughgood, tikj, Syco, hal, Kerry H, Ian Duxbury, teuru, Natalie, murray, g poole, adam, Andrew, Navdeep "The Sloughboy" Daheley, chadwick, chadwick r, panita, lyn, Dave Chown, Paula, montemiceskatingclub, meusli full face, Freddie, Dave Horton, Gogs, Robbie Lazan, Stuii, bill, jonathan hodgson, tony campbell, SANTOSRTR, bucant, alanna, templar, Martin, Donna Lacey, Richard Hill, britwellgirl, no, Dan Quarterman, mapin, Scott Davies, mary & tom, star, Rebel Nathan, Kim Louise, Shezza, spy in the sky, Daz, Phil Merchant, Jamie, Paprika Crispy, Jamie Green, holly, Sharon Watkins, Jo, nO COMMENT, Marcia Allass, cat g, Matthew, smotret_shchit_4_sezon_18_seriia, the_man, Matthew Bonner, KATHRYN MCKAY, D Ware, ian reynolds, Jeff Cooper, vicky, Bol-x, stacey moore, Edwige Novak, Tim Canterbury, Big Chris, chris cragg, lawrence, Melissa, FLINT, Ted McBean, Lucie, Bradley, jim, Matt, Duke of Nothing, Harinder Singh Chaggar, Saire, Carl, david holder, Dan, Peter Davis, katy barton, Yourmumlefttit, louise, jeeb, rudegirlz, Michelle James, James, abban, Charlotte, Darkman, emily, Simon Martin, Ian Graham, unkown, Jon Young, Lefty, bob templeman, christian koetz, Zara Hussain of Stile Road, Neil Smith, Jamie Gorst, Gina, Nazia, Damon Guy, WADMAG, robert miles, Phil, cli4d, jackie, gjdvjud, Lynn, Josh Hewer, shaveta, angela`, staci, Laura McCarthy, kaz, serena, Amy, sandra, DJ NITE STORM - FROM A GHETTO IN SLOUGH, jo hardern, Sam Tompson, kate f, alison, anon, mary, Becca H., soo, thekitschgoth, Amit Rai, portugeeza, A Singh, Darren Smith, caroline smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, Shelly, Real Slough Badman, Horsey, theorganist, liam, Sue, tiffany, andrew pettitt, Britwell manz, generic, jr, lalal, Carlylou, bilbo baggins, roy pryer, Michael, stephen crocker, MIKE, Yen Barrow, craig raymond, Nat, Anthony Mizen, Squirrel, keefy, Milly, Alan Turner, BLARNEY, linderella, D Foster, Ed Waddington, lisa, top cat, John, kani, jeff, Worker, terry reynolds, Steve, george
Last updated: 2008-05-04
More stuff about Slough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Slough Knowhere Board